Oya, I have more to add on what I am experiencing. First one is scratching...
I went scratch scratch scratch the skin around my belly-button, boobsies, and I wondered what was up. Google did not really help me coz it listed some scary c-ailment that has scratching and rashes as a major symptoms.
I needed to moisturize better...that's what I learnt the hard way. Previously, I would do it once in the morning...but now I massage olive oil lightly in my skin pre-bath and moisturize twice a day. No more finger-fighting with the skin!
And holla, my right ankle acted horribly a couple of days back, and y'day again! I was able to identify why...if I slept/lay down too much on my right side, apparently the right ankle, and the thigh go painful...and it's not the romantic painful.
My right thigh is dough, the left one is plaster, I suppose.
And coz it is good time for it, here is my 19w5d belly shot.
Take Care!
^WiseGuy^
P.S. I have added a poll for your voting pleasure on the sidebar...enjoy!
I went scratch scratch scratch the skin around my belly-button, boobsies, and I wondered what was up. Google did not really help me coz it listed some scary c-ailment that has scratching and rashes as a major symptoms.
I needed to moisturize better...that's what I learnt the hard way. Previously, I would do it once in the morning...but now I massage olive oil lightly in my skin pre-bath and moisturize twice a day. No more finger-fighting with the skin!
And holla, my right ankle acted horribly a couple of days back, and y'day again! I was able to identify why...if I slept/lay down too much on my right side, apparently the right ankle, and the thigh go painful...and it's not the romantic painful.
My right thigh is dough, the left one is plaster, I suppose.
And coz it is good time for it, here is my 19w5d belly shot.
Take Care!
^WiseGuy^
P.S. I have added a poll for your voting pleasure on the sidebar...enjoy!
Oh, the itching...I had to moisturize my belly at least twice a day to keep the itching in check.
ReplyDeleteLove the belly! And I'm thinking girl :)
Oh, itching is an awful sensation!
ReplyDeleteYou look so lovely!
I haven't started the moisturizing yet, but it must start...I am also an itch factory! You look soooo beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteLook at you! Yes, moisturize like crazy! I use Cetaphil and it has worked like a dream. :) No itchy scratchy over here! I'm really sorry to tell you that the aches and pains from laying on your sides gets worse when those are the only positions you can lay in! Eventually you'll get so numb to it, you'll hardly notice! I voted for Lola!
ReplyDeleteLove the belly picture!!
ReplyDeleteI remember the itching...good call with the olive oil!
ooh, I have no idea which flavor baby. Hm. I need to go back and reread earlier entries because that's how I roll :)
Oh, yes!! The boobies itched something awful. The belly may have itched pretty bad too, but I didn't notice for all the other itching going on. Invest in some good, thick lotion!
ReplyDeleteLove the belly pic, BTW! So cute and, well, just ~motherly~.
Lovely belly picture.
ReplyDeleteNot so lovely pain and itch. I wonder if in a hammock the side-lying would be equally painful... It's merely rhetorical, not a suggestion.
Top up on the water intake and the itchiness might ease somehow. Or not. Olive oil is a nice touch. And the smell might make you crave more salads - it always makes my mouth water for one when I use it as moisturiser.
I voted Kaiser. If this is how you first thought of your baby, I trust your instincts. That's what I first thought when I was pregnant, and now the boy is snoring gently in my arms. ;-)
I had the urge to check in on my gals and I got to see a genuine belly pic from you my dear! You have no idea how thrilled I am for you!! I am sending you the biggest hugs and best wishes hun.
ReplyDeleteoh yeah, i was itchy, too. and now my c-section scar is perpetually itchy but i consider it my badge of honour. :)
ReplyDeleteyou're over halfway there! yeah!