Went in for a check-up on Wednesday night. It went well. Mummy was with me. We had an ultrasound.
Kaiser has me confused. The blog ticker bombed-tick-tocked at 13wk3days but Kaiser was measuring 14wk2days. As usual, I will keep holding to the conservative figure.
This trip of Mummy was also subject to discussion on where I would finally want to have my delivery. Still very fluid on that.
I have not been able to take a pic of the belly, and I will perhaps do it in a couple of days.
You guys be good.
^WiseGuy^
Kaiser has me confused. The blog ticker bombed-tick-tocked at 13wk3days but Kaiser was measuring 14wk2days. As usual, I will keep holding to the conservative figure.
This trip of Mummy was also subject to discussion on where I would finally want to have my delivery. Still very fluid on that.
I have not been able to take a pic of the belly, and I will perhaps do it in a couple of days.
You guys be good.
^WiseGuy^
Belly pics are a must, and it sounds like Kaiser is doing magnificently! YAY!
ReplyDeleteIt was so good chatting with you on facebook last night (well, night for me). hope your classes went smoothly and I am so glad Kaiser is doing so fabulously.
ReplyDeleteYAY Kaiser. Yay Momma!
ReplyDeleteWill anxiously await pictures!
Glad Kaiser is growing so great! Yay :) And LOL about your "you guys be good" statement
ReplyDeleteSounds like Kaiser is an overachiever!
ReplyDeleteBring on the belly pic!
ReplyDeleteYou're supposed to be posting u/s pictures for us now you know! :-P I want to see!!!
ReplyDeleteKaiser is being an overacheiver :)
ReplyDeleteyes, pics, please!
ReplyDeletealso, i'm curious about the status of your thesis. do you think you'll finish before Kaiser's Big Day arrives? or are you guffawing at the very notion?
*clapping wildly*
ReplyDeleteI am not commenting as much these days because I don't often have two hands free to type. But I am reading, and cheering, and so happy for you!!!