Skip to main content

This Belle is Primigravida

Having read non-gravid enough on my file, this is huge for me!!!

---

I planned to test y'day...but I woke up an hour before I was bound to get up, relieved myself and went back to sleep. When I woke up, I was not wanting to bet my luck on non-optimal contents.

So, the testing fell on today...I woke up earlier than usual. I walked over to the kitchen, opened the refrigerator door and took out the lone HPT that now remained there.

I went to the bathroom. Let me tell you, when you want to pee, and you have to pee and you have to save up for testing too, it is tough. I managed to do that and stared with neutral emotions on the HPT window. The line started to emerge...it was the line that is doused with whatever, so I have seen it red anyways. I decided to go back to sleep.

But wait, the other line was definitely colouring up! Are you nuts, you never colour...you remain virgin white...whoa, there is colour...I was stupid enough to look at the results detail printed on the HPT packet...even though I have seen it enough already...it read Positive.

I could not sleep. Birdman* is out of town, or I would have told him...OMG, what was I to do. I left frantic messages on my bro's mobile for my mother to please call me back. I was too excited to remain sensible. I was in some shock-induced high!

Senses returned in a little while and I decided to take pictures...it was my mobile camera that I put to use. I switched on the PC, transferred the pics and posted/mailed the specific one. I also have a picture of the morning sky...that was taken by my digital camera.

I was still not satiated. I was not ready for a positive. I wanted to be pregnant, but apparently wanted somebody to drop me a telegram prior to me receiving anything of that sort. It was happening.

---

Doctor Drama: I reached my institute and took a class. My mind was shot up....I phoned a medico cousin of mine who is my contact with Dr. KD. Well, Dr. KD was on a vacation and would be back and available for consultation only on June 20th. The next doc I wanted to consult was leaving on a vacation today and was unavailable for the next 10 days or so.

I finally called Birdman's colleague to book me an appointment for Dr. BS. Well, Dr. BS was only available in afternoon, because well, she was going out for a week too.

I think this has happened in a long time, but today I hardly cared about what was happening around me in office. Birdman's colleague came to pick me up, took me for the appointment, and now I am sitting with this file that has a list of tests I need to run up and report back in a week!!!


--

I was asked to continue Metformin and ASA into the first trimester. I have been given other medication (Folic Acid) and a prescription of progesterone pills (vaginal).

Well, my chemist's shop was closed today, and I will be able to get the goodies only tomorrow.

--

It took me 5 years, 8 months, 3 weeks and 6 days to see this pee stick. Easier said than traversed!



^WiseGuy^





* Birdman = my DH

Comments

  1. Congratulations! Super super excited for you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOTing all over the place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooooohoooooo! so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, WiseGuy. You earned this joy!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yahoo!!!! What a great title to have. :-) You've earned it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, I am so freakin' thrilled for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please could you post the details of those magical vitamins ;-) and any other magical thing you may have partaken in for the miracle to finally arrive!! 'part from the obvious.

    Wooooo hoooooooooooo! Thanks Universe, guides, angels... please keep those miracles rolling in now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I almost fell out of my chair. I was cheering so hard I am sure you heard me. LOL CONGRATS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am happier for your BFP than I was for mine. (Actually, when I got mine, I was all scared and worried and basically bat-sh1t-crazy, so joy as such had little to do with it.)
    BUT I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! This is absolutely fantastic! YEAH!

    ReplyDelete
  10. More happiness for you >>>>>

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Geek sent me a text telling me the WONDERFUL news! I couldn't concentrate on my studying until I read and commented! WiseGuy, I am SO happy for you! I'm praying for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby for you. YAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness! Many congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Grinning. Big. Time. My heart is big and full for you today.

    ReplyDelete
  14. here through Kristen's blog...and SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU TODAY...after 5 years, this is truly reason to CELEBRATE!!!!!!

    CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow - this is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Still chortling....beta soon I hope?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aiyyyyy!!!! A thousand CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Could you hear my squee all the way over there?
    Miss Famous did not know what was happening.
    Yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  19. i just got the internet at home - 20 minutes ago - and this is one of the first things i see!!!!!!!! HURRAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! could you hear my shriek all the way over there? yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wish you could see my VERY BIG SMILE!!!! Sorry I've been such a terrible commenter. I'm SOOOOOO happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just have to gush again- SO SO HAPPY for you!!!! I am thinking positive thoughts and hoping that this is it for you darling!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am so damned happy for you. You have waited SO LONG for this! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh wow! Congrats!! This is seriously amazingly happy news!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. CONGRATS! I am so, so, so, so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am still beside myself with joy for you. Keep us updated!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm smiling ear to ear for you here, too! I am just so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  27. That is the best darn news I've heard all day!! I am so happy for you :D Many, many congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Miracles happen!! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Wow. Congratulations! That is fantastic news!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Much deserved, and look forward to hearing more as you progress!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Yippee!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is a great way to start my day!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Should Have Known

...On the night of 19th when my breasts became hard and sore to touch, the nurses brought me hot water bottles rather than my baby. I should have known. ...Birdman was apparently away to Very Big City with our baby. Every SMS update sent to me about her after 16th Jan was fake. I was a donkey eating at his trough. I should have known. ...Visitors who came to see me in the hospital did not look me straight in the eye. I should have known. ...My mother sounded reluctant every time I asked her on a timeline on when my stitches would be cut and I could travel to Very Big City. I should have known. ...I grieved at how many pricks and tubes were affixed to my little baby while she lay cold and unfeeling at the bottom of an earth pit fatigued from all the effort she put into staying alive. I should have known. ...Family dropped clues on how oxygen deprivation could affect the brain. I spelt it out for them. I told them that Lola was my daughter even if she came out r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d from the o...

Season...

With very limited time and access to the netz, I just want to declare that Lady Season is here. She arrived last Wednesday, and I will someday in future speak of how due to SuperPed's preparedness a crisis was averted. I tend to have firework endings. Her with me, and my first chance of mothering is like a spray of cold water on my face. I am very sleep deprived. Apparently, wise birds said to me that I should sleep when the girl sleeps, but so far my body schedule and kid's schedule are haywire. I hope to be better adapted to this soon. It is tough for me to find net time as of now, and there are a couple of things I want to post online, since CBub's dates also passed by recently, but so far it does not seem to be happening. And I just want to say thanks. Even though I am craptastic at responding, I am reading off and on as I can manage.