Skip to main content

MmmBop MmmBop


My next appointment is at 9 weeks....sometime around July 12th. I would like to really see Baby Kaiser, but more importantly again review how much I despise Dr. M. If she is still on her cynic track, I will have to look for alternatives.

I like Dr. BS, and I appreciated that she saw no traces of my skirmish with Dr. M when she was communicating with me, and during the ultrasound. That is very professional, I think.

TMI Alert: One thing I don't want Kaiser to inherit from me is my intestines....I am constipated. And I can't do one thing about it...I am trying to keep up my water intake and all, but still.

I tend to be very sleepy in the mornings...I finish my milk and go back to bed (Yes, I do), and if I am not able to catch those 180 winks, I walk around with a massive hangover, and sleep on my way to work, at work and whatnot.

It is okay for now...I can cope because I do not have any early-morning classes yet...they will come up in July...will have to watch out for that.

But I am lovin' it!


^WiseGuy^

Comments

  1. Mangos are quite good for constipation (I range from one extreme to the other these days!) but just try to up your fruit/fibre intake.

    I'm sleepy in the morning too! I grab some toast to try and ward off the nausea and then flop back into bed.

    But yeah, it's great isn't it!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Barbara. Fruits are wonderful and work better than any meds. I am, ahem, intimately acquainted with your TMI alert, and at least one fruit every day keeps the problems away. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added a 1/4 cup of allbran buds to a 1/2 total raisin bran and it helped me a lot. I hate all bran and total now but it worked. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear that particular intestinal problem is common for those "in the family way." :)

    I hope you're able to get as much sleep as you need--I'm not worth much without adequate sleep and I don't even have the lovely excuse that you do. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I took Citrucel the entire time. My BFF is the same as you (6 w 5 d) and she is taking Miralax for her constipation issues.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been eating fresh fruits and have also been eating shredded wheat to help with the constipation.

    ICLW
    http://daega99-arewethereyet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adding more fruit, along with lots of water seemed to help a little...

    The joys of pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots and lots of fruit and lots of water will help the constipation. You have about 19 years until the exhaustion goes away.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving it too. :-D I can't wait until you start posting belly pics for us. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, since we're sharing constipation remedies...coconut milk will clean you right out!

    Hooray for you and hooray for Kaiser. I am so excited to watch your little stork creep across the screen to the nest. Your joy is coming through in your posts and it's a beautiful thing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your miracle pregnancy! Marion ICLW #25.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your little miracle!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Little Bit has sabotaged my gut as well. I'm on psyllium.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad you had a good visit, despite Dr M. You continue to be in my prayers that all turns out wonderfully!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've had that issue as a chronic problem for years. Interestingly, it's improved greatly since I gave birth. But stool softener (Docusate sodium) is perfectly safe during pregnancy. I took in throughout mine. Another option is magnesium supplements. I take them for migraine prevention. It's also safe during pregnancy, and will help with constipation. Good luck. Being backed up is quite uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Go Kaiser go. Just so so so happy to read this update my friend. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh no. Dr. Cynic? That's the last thing you need.

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG, first of all.....I have so been out of it this last month.....I owe you a huge congratulations. Monstrously big. I am VERY happy for you. And...I think you need to find a new doc. Congrats, sweetie.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. In answer to your question, of course... it's just a 'cutestblogontheblock' background with a three column format. Drop me an email if you need more info. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Should Have Known

...On the night of 19th when my breasts became hard and sore to touch, the nurses brought me hot water bottles rather than my baby. I should have known. ...Birdman was apparently away to Very Big City with our baby. Every SMS update sent to me about her after 16th Jan was fake. I was a donkey eating at his trough. I should have known. ...Visitors who came to see me in the hospital did not look me straight in the eye. I should have known. ...My mother sounded reluctant every time I asked her on a timeline on when my stitches would be cut and I could travel to Very Big City. I should have known. ...I grieved at how many pricks and tubes were affixed to my little baby while she lay cold and unfeeling at the bottom of an earth pit fatigued from all the effort she put into staying alive. I should have known. ...Family dropped clues on how oxygen deprivation could affect the brain. I spelt it out for them. I told them that Lola was my daughter even if she came out r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d from the o...

Season...

With very limited time and access to the netz, I just want to declare that Lady Season is here. She arrived last Wednesday, and I will someday in future speak of how due to SuperPed's preparedness a crisis was averted. I tend to have firework endings. Her with me, and my first chance of mothering is like a spray of cold water on my face. I am very sleep deprived. Apparently, wise birds said to me that I should sleep when the girl sleeps, but so far my body schedule and kid's schedule are haywire. I hope to be better adapted to this soon. It is tough for me to find net time as of now, and there are a couple of things I want to post online, since CBub's dates also passed by recently, but so far it does not seem to be happening. And I just want to say thanks. Even though I am craptastic at responding, I am reading off and on as I can manage.