I was stretched on the bed, and Birdman was moving around the house, doing his usual morning stuff.
He came back to ask me:
He came back to ask me:
"Hmmm...would the baby be like you or like me?"
I did not need to really respond coz he answered himself - 'Surely like me!!!'.
Please remember that I am not even 5 weeks yet...
^WiseGuy^
In Germany they say that the first child is daddy's (looks and character). Whenever people tell me that, I tell/remind them I miscarried - so what rules applies to me? This shuts them up quickly (understatement of the month...)
ReplyDeleteBut I have to admit that this question often pops into my mind. I am very curious to see whom the baby will take after. Actually any baby, not only mine. ;-)
Birdman is a funny man.
ReplyDeletelol :)
ReplyDeleteOh, I don't stop by for a few days and I miss SO much!!!
ReplyDelete*doing a happy dance for you*
I'm super excited for you! Congratulations!
Birdman is funny, indeed.
Aww, that's cute though :)
ReplyDeleteHe's a proud Daddy already . . .
ReplyDeleteA little early bonding...
ReplyDeleteI have some friends who have two kids. Both the kids look so much alike, and they look like almost a perfect mixture of their parents. Usually kids seem to favor one or the other, but in this family you can clearly see both parents.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun time--to wonder about how everything will be.