HOLY JESUS!!!!! (And I'm not even Christian) Is this your first BFP ever?? WOWWEEEEEEEE That is so amazingly awesome! I believe and I am going to pray like mad that this baby sticks.
Well, Mulder, pass on the sunflower seeds, 'cause I too want to believe! ;-) Meanwhile, I am over the moon for you! This is really, really AWESOME! And finally happening! Gosh, I am getting teary.
(Now, where do I get a French village fair painting a la Renoir, to have Penny send it to you...)
WWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! Oh Wiseguy, can it be true? Can it be you? I am soooooo freaking excited and happy for you, I am just grinning over here like a total idiot. Congratulations and sending lots of love and positive vibes for more great news in the days, weeks and months to come.
Wow!!!!! Total loss of words!!!! So excited!!!! A baby for your brother's wedding! So excited for you! Prayers for a healthy pregnancy and baby!!! xoxo
HOLY JESUS!!!!! (And I'm not even Christian) Is this your first BFP ever?? WOWWEEEEEEEE That is so amazingly awesome! I believe and I am going to pray like mad that this baby sticks.
ReplyDeleteWOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!! Hoping a million times more for sticky, dark lines!!
ReplyDeleteYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!! Hoping that the line only gets darker and darker!!
ReplyDeleteWhoa. Is that what I think it is? Dear heavens, I hope so!
ReplyDeleteDelurking to celebrate with you.
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOD!!! What a beautiful picture that is! Congratulations to you and your beloved!!!!!!
ReplyDeletex
:)
OH MY GOODNESS!!! IS that what I think it is!!! I hope so, and that things progress splendidly... oh my gosh!
ReplyDeleteOh my freaking GOD, woman!!!! OMG...OMG...OMG! I have everything crossed for you. Everything!
ReplyDeleteOMG!!!!!
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! AAAAAHHHHH!
ReplyDeleteMe sooooooo happy for you! This is fricking awesome!!! YYYAAAAYYYYY!
Oh Em Gee...
ReplyDeleteWow...just wow
:)
All the good interjections are already taken.
ReplyDeleteAWESOME! Keeping things crossed...
If I could, I would be doing cartwheels for you! Praying, praying, praying!
ReplyDelete(as soon as I saw the pic, I thought I was going to bust out crying... so happy for you!)
Well, Mulder, pass on the sunflower seeds, 'cause I too want to believe! ;-)
ReplyDeleteMeanwhile, I am over the moon for you! This is really, really AWESOME! And finally happening! Gosh, I am getting teary.
(Now, where do I get a French village fair painting a la Renoir, to have Penny send it to you...)
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! This is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go for bloods!! Go for bloods!!! I'm so excited for you!!!
ReplyDeleteWHAT??? FOR REAL???? WITH YOUR PEE???? Get thee a beta done pronto!!! Very excited for you honey. :)
ReplyDeletexxx
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!
ReplyDeleteYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Believe it baby, you're knocked up!
Woooooooooo Hoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteStickystickysticky vibes. I'll believe with you.
Oh this is the best news!
xxx
I'm back again because I can't get the awesomeness of your news out of my mind!
ReplyDelete:) When's the doctors appointment for bloods?
WOWEE WOW WOW!
ReplyDeletesending sticky sticky vibes your way!!
ReplyDeleteHere from Barb's blog. Such wonderful news. Wishing you all the very best.
ReplyDeletexo
OMG!!! Saw this and immedietly teared up!! You're PREGNANT!!! I am so, so, so excited for you!! Yaaay!!
ReplyDeleteHOLY MACARONI!
ReplyDeleteWhat amazing news. I'm going to do a little happy dance....
HOLY CRAP
ReplyDeleteI'm totally crying.
I want to believe for you...OH MY GOSH! YAY!
OMG... this is a miracle! I am so happy for you! You totally deserve it! Praying for everything to go well!
ReplyDeleteThank You Everybody! I mighty appreciate your good wishes, and I surely need them to boot! Thanks for abiding with me.
ReplyDelete*cries*
ReplyDeleteReally, I am. I had such a good feeling about your post a few days ago.
I'm so happy for you! So, so happy.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I see something!!! Grow! Grow!
ReplyDeleteWeeeeeee!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!
ReplyDeleteWow, oh, wow!!! I am so very happy for you!!!
ReplyDeleteWow - just wow!!! Congratulations!!!!
ReplyDeleteJust came from Barb---congratulations!!!!! Big congratulations!!!
ReplyDeleteBelieve, believe, believe! So happy for you, sweetie.
ReplyDeleteWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT!!!!!!! Oh Wiseguy, can it be true? Can it be you? I am soooooo freaking excited and happy for you, I am just grinning over here like a total idiot. Congratulations and sending lots of love and positive vibes for more great news in the days, weeks and months to come.
ReplyDeleteCOngratulations !!!! GOOD NEWS :D Xxx
ReplyDeleteWow!!!!! Total loss of words!!!! So excited!!!! A baby for your brother's wedding! So excited for you! Prayers for a healthy pregnancy and baby!!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteOh, Wiseguy!!!! I have goosebumps on my arms and tears in my eyes. I am so VERY HAPPY for you!!
ReplyDeleteACK!!!!
YAY! What AWESOME news!!!!! I am so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteHooray! This is fantastic news!
ReplyDeletedelurking to do a cartwheel all up in your comments! woooo!!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Congrats! Looks very POSITIVE!!! :)
ReplyDelete