Dear Random Chinese Guy,
I love you. I seriously do.
You are my best commenter...and I often am mesmerized by the beautiful alphabets you leave as comments.
I have one problem though.
I have no idea what they mean.
I have never placed comment moderation or captcha for posting comments, because of the ease that it affords.
You are making me think about my options now that you are a regular, you know...and that's a swell thing.
Yours admiringly,
^WiseGuy^
I love you. I seriously do.
You are my best commenter...and I often am mesmerized by the beautiful alphabets you leave as comments.
I have one problem though.
I have no idea what they mean.
I have never placed comment moderation or captcha for posting comments, because of the ease that it affords.
You are making me think about my options now that you are a regular, you know...and that's a swell thing.
Yours admiringly,
^WiseGuy^
I was just on someone else's blog and saw a Chinese comment too... spam thing? Or Chinese infertile? *scratches head*
ReplyDeleteI have been getting them for a few months now- I moderate my comments so I always reject them. The captcha doesn't seem to deter the spam comments from them unfortunately :( I am positive it's spam on mine.
ReplyDeleteHahahahahahaha! Excellent response Wiseguy!
ReplyDeleteBwahahahaha, love that response. Those Chinese comments are MAJOR SPAM. I checked the link on one once and it takes you to an Adult web site.
ReplyDeleteHahahahah! I had a I did a Go.ogle translate on one of them and still wasn't sure what it was trying to say, so I asked a Chineese person I work with to translate. Mine was for a dectective agency! :)
ReplyDeleteYep, Chinese guy rulz, he lurves everyboldy, lives messages to ol. ;-)
ReplyDeleteHa ha ha! Thanks for the laugh... and happy weekend. :)
ReplyDeleteHa! He hasn't come to my house yet (or did I speak too soon?).
ReplyDeleteLovely response!
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, it's spam...all of a sudden I'm seeing them all over my favorite IF blogs, including mine!
But the alphabet is beautiful!
I've been hit a lot my Chinese spammers recently too. I like to think it's because we are so wonderful!
ReplyDeleteOH my gosh...I just snorted and laughed my way through. I've never had a Chinese comment. Should I be jealous...that is the question! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
I've wondered the very same thing . . .
ReplyDelete