I kept on wondering if I should post it or not...but then I decided that since this space is meant to document, well, I should write it down and all.
I am pretty close to ending this cycle. I am normally a 33-day cycle girl, and for the past few cycles, my AF has arrived around CD31.
I still don't feel like it is on its way. So this one cycle could be correcting back the pre-pone gene in all the three cycles that have whizzed past.
On the other hand, my nipples are sensitive to touch and I had mild cramping a few days back. Atleast one part of this cycle is like the January one....but the difference is that I had taken Clomid then and was on progesterone in the latter half of the cycle.
This cycle, I have neither been on Clomid nor have I taken any progesterone pills.
Please hope for me, but don't leave me words that you believe I am pregnant or so. I can have all the symptoms and not one thing that comes out of it.
There is now just one unopened strip of HPT remaining in my refrigerator...maybe I should wake it from its slumber.
There are some issues with my WebMD account. I have been maintaining my Ovulation Calendar on it, and today when I tried to look at it, WebMD did not recognize my account (???). It asked for my e-mail address (where I am already receiving one of their newsletters), and it said that no account could be found by that id(???). I hope it resolves, or I will switch to some other website...I already found one - BabyMed.
^WiseGuy^
I am pretty close to ending this cycle. I am normally a 33-day cycle girl, and for the past few cycles, my AF has arrived around CD31.
I still don't feel like it is on its way. So this one cycle could be correcting back the pre-pone gene in all the three cycles that have whizzed past.
On the other hand, my nipples are sensitive to touch and I had mild cramping a few days back. Atleast one part of this cycle is like the January one....but the difference is that I had taken Clomid then and was on progesterone in the latter half of the cycle.
This cycle, I have neither been on Clomid nor have I taken any progesterone pills.
Please hope for me, but don't leave me words that you believe I am pregnant or so. I can have all the symptoms and not one thing that comes out of it.
There is now just one unopened strip of HPT remaining in my refrigerator...maybe I should wake it from its slumber.
There are some issues with my WebMD account. I have been maintaining my Ovulation Calendar on it, and today when I tried to look at it, WebMD did not recognize my account (???). It asked for my e-mail address (where I am already receiving one of their newsletters), and it said that no account could be found by that id(???). I hope it resolves, or I will switch to some other website...I already found one - BabyMed.
^WiseGuy^
Sending all my hope your way...
ReplyDeleteIf your hpt does decide to come out to play, please let us know. Oh man, I want this for you!
Hugs!
Oh oh oh! Not saying anything here but certainly holding my breath and hoping for the best. xx
ReplyDeleteAlways always hoping for you.
ReplyDeleteTry www.countdowntopregnancy.com excellent for obsessive symptom spotting.
xxx
Ah, the old test-or-not-test conundrum. I suggest the middle way: staring at the HPT for hours just thinking about testing.
ReplyDeleteI am crossing my fingers, my toes, and anything else that will cross for you.
Hmm...no words of "hope" but Im still sending some your way..Let us know..
ReplyDeleteI'm intrigued. :-) I'd say break it out!
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed!
ReplyDeleteSending lots of hope your way...
ReplyDeleteGo wake up that test already WiseGuy!!! My fingers are crossed tightly.
ReplyDeletex
Hoping and praying for you my friend.
ReplyDeleteNow I'm going to updating this screen all day....
ReplyDeleteWaiting with you!
Always hoping for you- fingers crossed.
ReplyDeleteI will never stop hoping for you.
ReplyDeletefingers are crossed. crossed. and crossed.
ReplyDeleteNot saying anything, but just so that you know, it is rather awkward to gnaw at your nails when the fingers and eyes are crossed, mmkay? Right. I'm glad that's settled.
ReplyDeleteI hope (ooo, I am sooooo sneaky... ;-p) you take pity on our F5 buttons though.
Thinking of you!!! Fingers crossed! You see... I am selfish... I desperately need to hear some success stories around here!
ReplyDeleteI don't think much of dreams, but I dreamt you got a BFP. And our common blogger friend 'Penny', whom you were better acquainted with, hence she knew your address, sent you a celebratory picture painted a la Renoir (it depicted a Sunday fair in a French village).
ReplyDeletePlease, please, please, may this dream be premonitory!
I'm sending you hope, prayers, healing energy and some probability. I've got a thrill of excitement running through my veins... HPT's are the devil. But dammit, I wouldn't be able to resist.
ReplyDeleteFeeling hopeful!
ReplyDeleteFingers, toes and eyes crossed for you!
ReplyDelete