
There is something I have been composing in tiny parts over this week. I began the post after a question irked me. And I am glad that I did.
Halfway through, when I wrote about 2 .doc pages, I managed to believe it was all trash, and completely away from the point. I wanted to click *delete*. I stopped typing and closed the file.
Over the course of the next two days, I decided to not delete and continue. I did not want to be writing for a literary exam and I did not want to turn non-sequitur.
I am writing as I am writing this, and I hope to finish the crazy train of thoughts that occupied my mind.
I plan to post that spew in parts, so that it is readable and I am able to emphasise whatever I want to.
I also assure you that I am going to sound pretty derailed, and all, but come on, it takes a lot of time to set thoughts right, and I do not want to polish my brain.
^WiseGuy^
Image Courtesy: http://www.clipartguide.com/_named_clipart_images/0511-0809-0718-3237_Bellerophon_Riding_Pegasus_Clip_Art_clipart_image.jpg
Bring it on.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait.
ReplyDeleteBring it on, lady! We want to hear it. :)
ReplyDeleteWe'll be here when you're ready.
ReplyDeleteWe will follow...
ReplyDelete