Skip to main content

Another Dream


I dreamt this in the night bridging 10th and 11th May. I woke up from it and it remained alive in my consciousness. Initially, I did not believe it to be a fertility related dream, but after I spoke to my mother about it, I understood that it could have connections to my fertility issues.

I was standing in a rectangular backyard…actually it stretched quite a bit, because a common courtyard ran for all the houses. I do not remember about the house from which I emerged. The door was closed and I had come out to pluck flowers. Well, the courtyard on my right had been segregated by low fencing marking the different houses. On my left there was an open stretch. There were no plants in sight except one crepe jasmine tree that was on my left side and at the absolute end of the courtyard (diagonally). I check out by crossing to the end of the right side as well, and well there were no plants and hence no flowers.

The crepe jasmine tree was round shaped and the branches, leaves and flowers were snugly fitted to the trunk. Near the crepe jasmine tree was a water tank that was filled with water and a thin plastic material covered it (the material was not fastened). The crepe jasmine tree had both white as well as reddish blossoms. I remember that the ambience was dull grey, slightly depressing. I was exasperated as I was thinking of a way to pluck the flowers and I did not know how I could do it and simultaneously avoid sinking the plastic sheet. I was upset as to why the tree could not have been planted at a more decent location.


(To give you an idea about what crepe jasmine flowers look like, here is an internet image…)



Like I said, I did not originally connect it to my fertility. But there are some readings on the same:

a. My mother thinks, that the dream is indicating that to fulfil my goal, I do have to reduce my weight (cue: flowers out of reach, fear of plastic sheet sinking when I stand on it).

b. White and Red flowers…hmmm….white is for Siva and Red is for Shakti….hmmmm…..boy and girl…hmmmm…..

c. Something like standing on your hypothetical uterus model….it appears like the left one would be the one to yield results rather than the right one?

d. Breakthroughs are visible.


^WiseGuy^


P.S. Do you think anything peculiar emerges from the dream? Your own interpretation?


Image Courtesy: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhG2tA5Y7ASeJBgIc10oMdkg-BD-FchsWwqrN2Yfz75ZbaejJ1Sir-eCmWldjQ1Jw5QLJgHOoLD3jbGP6EQgGxd6wwSubS26wd0K7n6Ag0d9qBQNlzQget9ji2mmsuN6RXaClVGVzRsUK8/ (Image used purely for illustrative purpose; no intention of claiming originality)

Comments

  1. The left side is the feminine side. Other than that, I don't have anything to add to your thoughts. It's a fascinating dream. One of the things I miss most about living in the Middle East was the smell of jasmine. Mmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the sinking would be more like fear of the unknown, or rather fear of losing self. Very interesting dream though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been any good at dream interpretation but I think it's a fascinating dream and it is interesting to ponder the meanings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a person who dreams too much, too often and too weird, I don't pay too much attention to dreams, and mine are almost never premonitory (there my have been one or two, but totally coincidental).
    So I am sorry I can't help with that.
    But I think you did a pretty good job at interpreting that as you did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To me it seems that, as the plant was planted in a less than ideal spot, it, like your body and its workings, are outside your control. To reach your goal is a difficult and delicate task akin to walking on water. Not impossible, but requiring a great deal of difficulty and care.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Should Have Known

...On the night of 19th when my breasts became hard and sore to touch, the nurses brought me hot water bottles rather than my baby. I should have known. ...Birdman was apparently away to Very Big City with our baby. Every SMS update sent to me about her after 16th Jan was fake. I was a donkey eating at his trough. I should have known. ...Visitors who came to see me in the hospital did not look me straight in the eye. I should have known. ...My mother sounded reluctant every time I asked her on a timeline on when my stitches would be cut and I could travel to Very Big City. I should have known. ...I grieved at how many pricks and tubes were affixed to my little baby while she lay cold and unfeeling at the bottom of an earth pit fatigued from all the effort she put into staying alive. I should have known. ...Family dropped clues on how oxygen deprivation could affect the brain. I spelt it out for them. I told them that Lola was my daughter even if she came out r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d from the o...

Season...

With very limited time and access to the netz, I just want to declare that Lady Season is here. She arrived last Wednesday, and I will someday in future speak of how due to SuperPed's preparedness a crisis was averted. I tend to have firework endings. Her with me, and my first chance of mothering is like a spray of cold water on my face. I am very sleep deprived. Apparently, wise birds said to me that I should sleep when the girl sleeps, but so far my body schedule and kid's schedule are haywire. I hope to be better adapted to this soon. It is tough for me to find net time as of now, and there are a couple of things I want to post online, since CBub's dates also passed by recently, but so far it does not seem to be happening. And I just want to say thanks. Even though I am craptastic at responding, I am reading off and on as I can manage.