There is a video I found on the net....it has asanas and pranayam meant especially for infertile couples.
Few Bits you should be prepared for:
a) The introduction is a bit long, has a bit of Hindi, and lot of Shlokas.
b) Don't go by his words, go by his meaning. He speaks of morality, and certain instances which may not be true in your setting.
c) The herbs that have been shown are a little difficult to procure, and I think only the asanas/breathing routine are of immediate utility.
My internet speed is wonky, and I would be nuts to watch it on Youtube. I downloaded the video, and went through it.
Have you seen this vid before? Did you watch it?
Did you pick up anything from whatever was shown here?
Or are you already doing some of the bits shown in the video?
^WiseGuy^
Few Bits you should be prepared for:
a) The introduction is a bit long, has a bit of Hindi, and lot of Shlokas.
b) Don't go by his words, go by his meaning. He speaks of morality, and certain instances which may not be true in your setting.
c) The herbs that have been shown are a little difficult to procure, and I think only the asanas/breathing routine are of immediate utility.
My internet speed is wonky, and I would be nuts to watch it on Youtube. I downloaded the video, and went through it.
Have you seen this vid before? Did you watch it?
Did you pick up anything from whatever was shown here?
Or are you already doing some of the bits shown in the video?
^WiseGuy^
Hmmmm, I haven't seen that video before but it is interesting.
ReplyDeleteTalking about wonky internet connection: ze bloody Germans duped us into signing a new contract promising us 16,000 kb instead of 6,000 we have now (which we never actually had, there were always something bordering on 3,000). Guess what - if we want to break the contract because they never installed the fecking optical wiring needed to deliver such speed in the one and a half year of the new contract we signed, we pay through the nose. But they are covered, since the fine print says that although they promise 16,000 kb, due to technical reasons the speed may be as low as 3,000. The technical reason being, as I said, them not bothering to install the technical stuff needed to deliver such speed. Consumer protection cannot do one thing about it. I love Germany in many ways, but boy, do their services SUCK big time...
ReplyDeleteAll this is to tell you that much as I want to, I am not able to see the video. It takes bloody ages to load. :(
Very interesting. Truthfully, I really know nothing about asanas or pranayam. Thanks for sharing the video - I enjoyed the bit of insight into your culture.
ReplyDeleteWhy am I surprised! Can't wait to go home to watch the video (am at work now!! Shhh!) Interested to see what he says. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure about his claims that pranayam can increase sperm counts in three months- I think I'd prefer to see published peer-reviewed data before believing that- but I do think the practice of yoga does have a positive psychological benefit and can help manage the stress of infertility and treatments. Mr S and I both do yoga- I am still having wonky ovaries, and he has super sperm.
ReplyDeleteinteresting indeed...
ReplyDelete