Skip to main content

The Truth is...

Your Honour, that you would not like to give me a job if I had this attitude on the day of the job interview.

That I survived where I survived only because I had been at the same place for three years, and that suddenly I had moved in first ten of the faculty list...where it was a double digit initially.

No Sir, in fact, if you give me something I do not like, I will cook up any excuses to make you take that pesky assignment away.

Yes Sir, I have heard what they say behind my back, and I do not think they are correct. But it is not their fault, I do not tell them anything anyways, and so they are left with guessing and all.

Yes Sir, Please take this back. You know what I will be doing post-thesis...giving babymaking a solid chance.

Yes Sir, I do not think I can handle this assignment. Yes it is just because I do not want any more stressors than what are anyways present.

P.S. I would love an increment Sir....my salary account seems to have a hole.



^WiseGuy^

Comments

  1. oh the thesis. I think I may die before I turn mine in!

    Big hugs...you're doing great. You really are. I'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The thought of writing a thesis is so terrifying to me. I would love to read yours! I always look at them in amazement and awe.

    Yes Sir - take that hole in WiseGuy's paycheck and replace it with a ZERO or two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This too shall pass. ;-) And you will look back and think 'Huh, I wrote a thesis. Peanuts, compared to having a baby!' :-))
    And sir, fill that hole with some zeros behind some other numbers. That would really be nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, add 3 or 4 zeros to that salary please...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I second what they all said.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Should Have Known

...On the night of 19th when my breasts became hard and sore to touch, the nurses brought me hot water bottles rather than my baby. I should have known. ...Birdman was apparently away to Very Big City with our baby. Every SMS update sent to me about her after 16th Jan was fake. I was a donkey eating at his trough. I should have known. ...Visitors who came to see me in the hospital did not look me straight in the eye. I should have known. ...My mother sounded reluctant every time I asked her on a timeline on when my stitches would be cut and I could travel to Very Big City. I should have known. ...I grieved at how many pricks and tubes were affixed to my little baby while she lay cold and unfeeling at the bottom of an earth pit fatigued from all the effort she put into staying alive. I should have known. ...Family dropped clues on how oxygen deprivation could affect the brain. I spelt it out for them. I told them that Lola was my daughter even if she came out r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d from the o...

Season...

With very limited time and access to the netz, I just want to declare that Lady Season is here. She arrived last Wednesday, and I will someday in future speak of how due to SuperPed's preparedness a crisis was averted. I tend to have firework endings. Her with me, and my first chance of mothering is like a spray of cold water on my face. I am very sleep deprived. Apparently, wise birds said to me that I should sleep when the girl sleeps, but so far my body schedule and kid's schedule are haywire. I hope to be better adapted to this soon. It is tough for me to find net time as of now, and there are a couple of things I want to post online, since CBub's dates also passed by recently, but so far it does not seem to be happening. And I just want to say thanks. Even though I am craptastic at responding, I am reading off and on as I can manage.