Skip to main content

CD2


Agendy Fugnimima arrived yesterday around 2230 hours. It was pegged for April 7.

There were no warning aches, and we had just returned home from a dinner outside (preceded by a three hour work shift thing). I am so thankful for that, God.

My chance of a 2010 baby = blown to smithereens.

Hello April.



^WiseGuy^

Comments

  1. Yuh huh, no 2010 baby for me either.

    Pffffth!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((hugs)) Sending you some virtual wine...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo. 2010 babies are *so* last week... 2011 babies are all the rage! Seriously though, *hug*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww. Darn it all. I'm so sorry, WG.

    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, shoot!
    I am so sorry you reached the point where you are thankful for the the insult that was not added to the injury.
    I so wish the injury were also absent...
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Miriam--2011 is the rage now.

    Hugs. I am so sorry she showed yet again. Why is it that things like AF, which you could do without, are always the constants in life? Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah man girl. Drink like 10 cups today, you know what I mean. Thinking of you xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw crap. I'm sorry.

    No 2010 baby, but 2010 pregnancy? I am still hopeful for you.

    (Love the convo between you and your husband yesterday. I enjoyed "hearing" you laugh.) :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry. This is a hard road isn't it. No 2010 baby for me either. It's quite heart breaking to only be 4 months into the year but still be writing the year off. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ectopic pregnancy ruined my chances of a 2010 kiddo. I'm your newest follower from Lost and Found Connections.

    -K
    http://mypottyseat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Damn! I'm sorry!
    But here's holding out for 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Damn, that's just not fair! {{{Hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry to hear this! I missed reading about your daily musings for the past 4 or so months and was quite frankly surprised that anyone would notice if I just stopped posting. Thanks for being there for me!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Boo! It's just not fair, is it? your turn will come. It will.

    ReplyDelete
  15. so sorry chickie. praying for better news for you soon. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sorry. That just plain sucks.

    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Should Have Known

...On the night of 19th when my breasts became hard and sore to touch, the nurses brought me hot water bottles rather than my baby. I should have known. ...Birdman was apparently away to Very Big City with our baby. Every SMS update sent to me about her after 16th Jan was fake. I was a donkey eating at his trough. I should have known. ...Visitors who came to see me in the hospital did not look me straight in the eye. I should have known. ...My mother sounded reluctant every time I asked her on a timeline on when my stitches would be cut and I could travel to Very Big City. I should have known. ...I grieved at how many pricks and tubes were affixed to my little baby while she lay cold and unfeeling at the bottom of an earth pit fatigued from all the effort she put into staying alive. I should have known. ...Family dropped clues on how oxygen deprivation could affect the brain. I spelt it out for them. I told them that Lola was my daughter even if she came out r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d from the o...

Season...

With very limited time and access to the netz, I just want to declare that Lady Season is here. She arrived last Wednesday, and I will someday in future speak of how due to SuperPed's preparedness a crisis was averted. I tend to have firework endings. Her with me, and my first chance of mothering is like a spray of cold water on my face. I am very sleep deprived. Apparently, wise birds said to me that I should sleep when the girl sleeps, but so far my body schedule and kid's schedule are haywire. I hope to be better adapted to this soon. It is tough for me to find net time as of now, and there are a couple of things I want to post online, since CBub's dates also passed by recently, but so far it does not seem to be happening. And I just want to say thanks. Even though I am craptastic at responding, I am reading off and on as I can manage.