#* AF arrived two days early on March 5 (Friday). It was in the afternoon. I was at work and managed to get into a full-blown showdown with a colleague.
#* That would peg today as CD6. That's just trivia.
#* As has been the case in the past two cycles, I stop consuming aspirin a couple of days prior to the AF. That has helped me in the sense that the bleeding is not as strong as it was tending to become.
#* Sometime in January, I tottered off-Gynova. DH tottered off-Spermon. Hurray! *not*
#* The words I am really googling right now are: PGD, antioxidants, pranayam and sperm quality.
#* I tend to have random bouts of crying. I will attribute that more to the (work-related) stress I had been under lately than anything else. The quest continues.
Edited to Add: As severe as the last bullet may sound, I am NOT crying in front of every other stranger or so. Nor do I have whistling spells in front of friends/family/colleagues. It happened twice over the past four days, all brought on by my stupid mindgames. And I think what has me so loony is the particular run I am having in my office. That's all. I know the stress will dissipate soon.
^WiseGuy^
Oh, dear, I am so sorry! You sound so tired and stressed. Could it be 'spring hysterics' (as I call the seasonal neurasthenia, because it has always made me, well, hysteric)? I find spring a bit overwhelming, with the sunshine that is not really warming anything, and the birdies (chirping is not relaxing, no matter what anyone says), and the mud...
ReplyDeleteI know it's not about that, I am just trying to divert your attention and make you annoyed with something else than the, erm, pink elephant in the room. Does it work?
Hang on. Things are bound to get better. And your time will come. {hugs}
Hope the work stress eases!
ReplyDeleteLots and lots of {{{hugs}}} and love.
ReplyDeleteI hope the stress eases up soon!
ReplyDelete((HUGS))
Teetering on the verge of tears is a hard place to be. I hope the stress lifts soon and you find yourself balance.
ReplyDeleteI am googling antioxidants too! Think I'm going to go for the 'super antioxidant' CoQ10.
ReplyDeleteSorry you're stressed. that sucks. Take a deep breath and keep going as best you can. :)
I am here thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteWork will be better once all the postings are sorted, yes? Hopefully so.
And can yoga really help infertility - maybe I should be practising!
((hugs))
Thinking of you as always and wishing for the all the craziness to leave you completely. It will girl, it will. xoxoxox
ReplyDeleteThinking of you honey, here's hoping that the work stress eases off you at least.
ReplyDeletexxx
oh wise, i wish i could come over to console you. or, at the very least, to down a bottle of wine with you.
ReplyDelete