Pundelina had given me Honest Scrap Award in January, and she along with Jamie and Clare also presented me the Beautiful Blogger Award in February.


Thank You Ladies!
I have received Honest Scrap multiple times before, but it sure is one delightful one. And it was my first time receiving the Beautiful Blogger.
Essentially, both the awards require me to list 10 (Honest Scrap) / 7 (Beautiful Blogger) things about myself. Also I need to nominate bloggers who I believe deserve this award...
I would this way have to expertly reveal 10+7=17 things about me, which begins from the next line forward.
I settle for the 10 factozzias:
1. I have been reading Dear Abby in spare time for more than three years now.
2. As kids, I and my brother used to sing out ad jingles...he would sing the female bit, and I would sing the male bit and it made us giggle like nuts.
3. I am not fond of cooking but I love watching Top Chef and food related programmes on Travel&Living (Chew, World Cafe: Asia etc.).
4. When I was a kid, I thought that after people got married, there was some chemical reaction because of which kids were created.
5. I have no qualms in using for-men perfumes. I love the scent of cologne. I also tend to classify my perfumes as cold and warm. Vivid (Elizabeth Arden) is a warm fragrance and Jovan White Musk is a cold fragrance for me.
6. One time when we were asked in school exam as to what we wanted to be when we grew up, I had answered : "Airhostess". I had no intentions of becoming one, and I don't know where that thought came from. And I don't think I had ever considered as to what I wanted to be when I grew up.
7. I enjoy trying out new types of cuisine or new dishes. I will always remember Bangkok for the fantastic waffles breakfast and the awesome street food. Being a non-vegetarian is a huge plus in sampling new types of food.
8. I enjoy watching horror movies.
9. My current eye-candy meter rates Gerard Butler as very hot.
10. I love walnuts.
Hope you enjoyed reading about me.
I have escaped the nomination duty earlier, but that's not about to happen again. But remember, everybody on my blogroll is there because I love your blog.
Fertile Ramblings
Once a Mother
Burble
Wracked by Faith
Mindful Meandering
Not the Path I Chose
Mrs Spock
Consider yourself nominated for both the awards...
^WiseGuy^

Thank You Ladies!
I have received Honest Scrap multiple times before, but it sure is one delightful one. And it was my first time receiving the Beautiful Blogger.
Essentially, both the awards require me to list 10 (Honest Scrap) / 7 (Beautiful Blogger) things about myself. Also I need to nominate bloggers who I believe deserve this award...
I settle for the 10 factozzias:
1. I have been reading Dear Abby in spare time for more than three years now.
2. As kids, I and my brother used to sing out ad jingles...he would sing the female bit, and I would sing the male bit and it made us giggle like nuts.
3. I am not fond of cooking but I love watching Top Chef and food related programmes on Travel&Living (Chew, World Cafe: Asia etc.).
4. When I was a kid, I thought that after people got married, there was some chemical reaction because of which kids were created.
5. I have no qualms in using for-men perfumes. I love the scent of cologne. I also tend to classify my perfumes as cold and warm. Vivid (Elizabeth Arden) is a warm fragrance and Jovan White Musk is a cold fragrance for me.
6. One time when we were asked in school exam as to what we wanted to be when we grew up, I had answered : "Airhostess". I had no intentions of becoming one, and I don't know where that thought came from. And I don't think I had ever considered as to what I wanted to be when I grew up.
7. I enjoy trying out new types of cuisine or new dishes. I will always remember Bangkok for the fantastic waffles breakfast and the awesome street food. Being a non-vegetarian is a huge plus in sampling new types of food.
8. I enjoy watching horror movies.
9. My current eye-candy meter rates Gerard Butler as very hot.
10. I love walnuts.
Hope you enjoyed reading about me.
I have escaped the nomination duty earlier, but that's not about to happen again. But remember, everybody on my blogroll is there because I love your blog.
Fertile Ramblings
Once a Mother
Burble
Wracked by Faith
Mindful Meandering
Not the Path I Chose
Mrs Spock
Consider yourself nominated for both the awards...
^WiseGuy^
Hey! Thanks for the award Sweets!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the well-deserved awards1
ReplyDeleteI would have had fun with you and your brother on the ad jingles. It's something my sisters and I did, too.
Congrats on your awards! I love reading these factoid lists. It's a great way to learn more about some of my favorite people.
ReplyDeleteAhhh Gerard Butler - he is totally acing my hot-o-meter too.
ReplyDelete:o)
Congrats on the awards!
ReplyDelete#6 - I was actually an "air hostess" a long time ago. Then I went to college =) When I was little, I actually put down that I wanted to be a housewife. My mom laughed about it for a while. Now, that is exactly what I want to be - a stay a home mommy! Not so funny anymore, mom!
#9 - Agreed, he is some mighty eye candy =)
I love that your brother and you would switch the female/male parts when singing the jingles!! fun!
ReplyDeleteI like trying new cuisines as well.
And... I love that you divide scents in cold and warm,makes sense to me! I also like to wear cologne sometimes. ;)
thank you! :)
ReplyDeleteHow could you NOT love Gerard Butler?!?!
ReplyDeleteYou are much deserving of bloggy award love!
Hey, cool! Thank you! I used to think that you could tell the number of times people had sex by the number of kids they had.
ReplyDeleteI love walnuts too- I eat them in my oatmeal every morning.
Airhostess made me giggle. Hey, it's definitely a job for someone who likes to travel but not really go anywhere! I guess.
ReplyDeleteAnd Gerard Butler, yes please!