With very limited time and access to the netz, I just want to declare that Lady Season is here. She arrived last Wednesday, and I will someday in future speak of how due to SuperPed's preparedness a crisis was averted. I tend to have firework endings. Her with me, and my first chance of mothering is like a spray of cold water on my face. I am very sleep deprived. Apparently, wise birds said to me that I should sleep when the girl sleeps, but so far my body schedule and kid's schedule are haywire. I hope to be better adapted to this soon. It is tough for me to find net time as of now, and there are a couple of things I want to post online, since CBub's dates also passed by recently, but so far it does not seem to be happening. And I just want to say thanks. Even though I am craptastic at responding, I am reading off and on as I can manage.
necklace?
ReplyDeletea streetlamp?
ReplyDeleteA picture taken directly at the sun?
ReplyDeleteA string of pearls?
ReplyDeleteThe light at the end of the tunnel?
ReplyDeleteAh, what kmina says...
ReplyDeleteA string of lights?
xxx
A porch light through a window.
ReplyDeleteoncoming headlights?
ReplyDeleteA reflection of a candle burning in a mirror?
ReplyDeleteVery abstract.
I'm excited to find out what it is!
Reminds me of a string of spiderweb.
ReplyDeleteI suck at guessing things, but I'm going to say the reflection of a light in a mirror? The edge of a glass holding a double martini? Because chickie, I would love a martini with 3 olives right about now. (Olives make it healthy, y'know daily fruit intake.)
ReplyDeleteGetting caught up here...
ReplyDeleteperhaps a porch rail in the moonlight?