With very limited time and access to the netz, I just want to declare that Lady Season is here. She arrived last Wednesday, and I will someday in future speak of how due to SuperPed's preparedness a crisis was averted. I tend to have firework endings. Her with me, and my first chance of mothering is like a spray of cold water on my face. I am very sleep deprived. Apparently, wise birds said to me that I should sleep when the girl sleeps, but so far my body schedule and kid's schedule are haywire. I hope to be better adapted to this soon. It is tough for me to find net time as of now, and there are a couple of things I want to post online, since CBub's dates also passed by recently, but so far it does not seem to be happening. And I just want to say thanks. Even though I am craptastic at responding, I am reading off and on as I can manage.
Gorgeous pics. What is the food in the last photo called, looks yummy!
ReplyDeleteBowls as instruments is fascinating.
ReplyDeleteOh, I love it! Great take on the theme celebration. I love the bowls as instruments.
ReplyDeleteIs the food shown sweet? That is my assumption (but maybe also my sweet tooth talking?).
ReplyDeleteI love the heart plant.
Those all look nifty, especially the food! Was the heart-shaped plant intentional?
ReplyDeleteSo many different elements of celebration. Good choices!
ReplyDeleteWonderful pictures!
ReplyDelete