With very limited time and access to the netz, I just want to declare that Lady Season is here. She arrived last Wednesday, and I will someday in future speak of how due to SuperPed's preparedness a crisis was averted. I tend to have firework endings. Her with me, and my first chance of mothering is like a spray of cold water on my face. I am very sleep deprived. Apparently, wise birds said to me that I should sleep when the girl sleeps, but so far my body schedule and kid's schedule are haywire. I hope to be better adapted to this soon. It is tough for me to find net time as of now, and there are a couple of things I want to post online, since CBub's dates also passed by recently, but so far it does not seem to be happening. And I just want to say thanks. Even though I am craptastic at responding, I am reading off and on as I can manage.
Oooh! Look at all those shiny things!
ReplyDeleteGreat photo.
Ooooooh, pretty sparkly things!
ReplyDeleteWant. To. Touch.
ReplyDeleteLove this photo.
ReplyDeleteI love those indian bangles, I love love love the fake gold looking ones the best. When I was in Dubai I found an Indian vendor that has hundreds of them, i didn't buy any cause you know i love my real gold, but I would so rock some if I ever find them again. Great variety indeed.
ReplyDeleteFirst you have to decide which colour, then how many. Eek! Isn't there a saying about having too many choices? Great photo Lady!
ReplyDeleteHoly crap- it looks like the inside of Willy Wonkas!
ReplyDeleteGimme gimme! I love them and it's a perfect photo for the theme.
ReplyDelete@Wishing4One: The bangles are lac, glass and metal...but none of them are outright fake gold....in fact, there is golden glitter on several designs.
ReplyDeleteOn another note, it is now that I see the silver bangles standing in attention in the back, and I wonder why I was not able to jump at them then....
*sigh* Oh to dream...
ReplyDeleteA pic like that brings so many stories into my head.
Wonderful picture!
WHich one did you buy?
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful! What a variety . . . please tell me I can pick more than one?!?!
ReplyDeleteOMG! I want them all! Love this photo!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo! Did you purchase some?
ReplyDeleteAll the pretty bangles...must...come...to...my...home!
ReplyDelete