Yes, AF arrived. Right on the date I had adjudged it would.
I had stopped on my ASA from December 29, 2009 just hoping to have more controlled bleeding this time. I will write about how that goes.
This cycle plan states Clomid (Siphene 100 mg) from CD2-CD6 which is January 3 - January 7, 2010. Also I will start Duphaston (Progesterone, 10 mg) from CD14 for 14 days.
Hopefully, I will make eggs. Hopefully the follicles will rupture. Hopefully, I will conceive this time around.
Jumping hoops of hope right now.
^WiseGuy^
I had stopped on my ASA from December 29, 2009 just hoping to have more controlled bleeding this time. I will write about how that goes.
This cycle plan states Clomid (Siphene 100 mg) from CD2-CD6 which is January 3 - January 7, 2010. Also I will start Duphaston (Progesterone, 10 mg) from CD14 for 14 days.
Hopefully, I will make eggs. Hopefully the follicles will rupture. Hopefully, I will conceive this time around.
Jumping hoops of hope right now.
^WiseGuy^
Oh, poop!
ReplyDeleteJumping through hoops of hope with you.
ReplyDeletexxx
Awww, gosh darn it, I was so hoping for better New Years news. You know my thoughts on Clomid so good luck with the emotional upheaval it brings. I shall hope you through the hoops too.
ReplyDelete:o)
All the best for the next cycle!
ReplyDeleteGood luck on the cycle, I really hope you get some happiness on the opposite side of those hoops.
ReplyDeleteI wish you spades full of luck on this cycle.
ReplyDeleteJumping right along with you, love! Sending you lots of good JUJU and lots of love!
ReplyDelete*HUGS*
hoping hoping hoping
ReplyDeleteSending lots of egg growing vibes your way!
ReplyDeleteHoping right along with you...
I wish you all kinds of luck with this cycle!
ReplyDeletegood luck with the new cycle!!
ReplyDeleteDrat! Well, at least she isn't playing mind games with you. Sending prayers for your new cycle!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with this cycle.
ReplyDeleteJumping with you!
ReplyDeleteI am hoping, hoping, hoping with you.
ReplyDelete