DH is returning home tonight, his visit cut short by two days. I am thinking this is good... CD15 for a 33-day cycler is not a bad time to have a little action...and since CM has not spiked yet, I think he is coming in good time. There may be a really faint flicker of hope for December yet.
But Dear January, nothing will stand between me and my Clomid.
^WiseGuy^
But Dear January, nothing will stand between me and my Clomid.
^WiseGuy^
Im very wishful for your flicker of hope..and I feel the same way you do..There might be a minute piece of home for this month, but next month, I *will* have my Clomid!! Here's to small flickers of hope..
ReplyDeleteYAY! Good Luck---I'll send lots of good thoughts!
ReplyDelete"nothing will stand between me and my Clomid"
ReplyDeleteAmen, sista.
A faint flicker is a flicker nonetheless.
ReplyDeleteConception vibes being sent your way!
xxx
Good luck and have fun!
ReplyDeleteHere's to hope!
ReplyDeleteGreat news he can come home early. HAVE FUN!!!
ReplyDeleteHere's to faint flickers!! Enjoy your time together...and taking advantage of said time. :)
ReplyDeleteNothing? Except perhaps a Christmas miracle??
ReplyDeletexxx
Good luck! :)
ReplyDeleteI like the sound of CD 15 . . . has a nice ring to it!
ReplyDeleteJust checking in: sorry, I haven't been online much. xxx
ReplyDeleteIn the immortal words of Barry White: "Let's get it on!"
ReplyDeleteVery good timing indeed- good luck!
ReplyDeleteGood luck, :)
ReplyDeleteReally, really hoping things went well and you got the boys there on time!
ReplyDelete