...I should not forget to tell you what happened to the happy prospect of PCT.
Well, I have decided to not do it. As many of the wise commenters have stated, I have already gone through techniques that completely overcome the CM issues.
I do not feel the need to go for it tillpush comes to shove I have a more solid reason to do it and rather than just emotional arm-twisting.
Tests must not be for tests' sake, coz these tests are tests and not art. Sad metaphor, but that's alright because along with my uterus, my grey cells have also become defunct.
^WiseGuy^
Well, I have decided to not do it. As many of the wise commenters have stated, I have already gone through techniques that completely overcome the CM issues.
I do not feel the need to go for it till
Tests must not be for tests' sake, coz these tests are tests and not art. Sad metaphor, but that's alright because along with my uterus, my grey cells have also become defunct.
^WiseGuy^
I did that test. Ew.
ReplyDelete/:
Good for you. So glad you felt empowered enough to say "no."
ReplyDeleteGood for you!
ReplyDeleteI'm proud of you for standing your ground!
ReplyDeleteI agree with the others, good for you! If you're apprehensive about it, even after thinking about it for awhile, then it isn't right for you. Way to do what feels right to you. It's such an important thing to do!
ReplyDelete*HUGS*
Yes. All ART is not art.
ReplyDeleteGreat decision. The hoo-ha is closed!
ReplyDelete