Contrary to how empty-headed I feel these days, Kristin(Kekis) believed in me enough to present me with an award she created. Thank You Kristin(Kekis).
However, before I tell you what it is, please go and give Kristin a virtual hug, as she had to cancel her IUI this cycle due to being diagnosed with the dreaded H1N1. And I would feel good if you left her jokes in her comment box...anything to make her smile a bit. [:-)]
What she gave me is coined as Back in the Saddle Award and the details of the same are:
However, before I tell you what it is, please go and give Kristin a virtual hug, as she had to cancel her IUI this cycle due to being diagnosed with the dreaded H1N1. And I would feel good if you left her jokes in her comment box...anything to make her smile a bit. [:-)]
What she gave me is coined as Back in the Saddle Award and the details of the same are:
Background: This award is given to bloggers that are "Back in the Saddle" of life. This may be someone who is undergoing medical treatments, restarting his/her life, resurfacing after a tragedy, or someone who is just trying to sport a new attitude. Recipients have an attitude of a fighter, strive to be a winner of the battle, and show determination.
Rules: Post the award's graphic, background, and rules on your blog. Explain how you are "Back in the Saddle" again, and then pass the award on to at least four other bloggers who are "Back in the Saddle" just like you. Make sure you let them know that they have been given this award, and ask them to pass it on.
Who am I giving it too? Everybody who figure on my blogroll - 'Bloglove'. After all, we did not choose to be here, but here we are. We did not decide to survive like this but we are 'living' it. There is a hero in all of us.
Please do accept the award.
^WiseGuy^
That's a great award! I wish I was creative enough to come up with groovy awards like that! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool award! Congrats
ReplyDeleteWell, I'm glad you like it! :)
ReplyDelete