My guest of honour who was expected to reach me on 29th preponed the visit by three days.
Even though I tend to Woohoo Whistle Welcome an earlier than usual arrival, this one arrival has left me calculating and reviewing my cycle plan.
DH is going to be out of town from December 6th - 12th. Counting by my cycle days, he shall be out from CD11 to CD17, which is significant chunk of my harvest time.
Given my plan to commence Clomid for 5 days from CD2, I now wonder whether it is worth it to do Clomid at all. Or that I should start it by let's say, CD4? Or I should just add December to another non-medicated TTC cycle?
Questions. Questions. Questions.
Thanks God.
^WiseGuy^
Even though I tend to Woohoo Whistle Welcome an earlier than usual arrival, this one arrival has left me calculating and reviewing my cycle plan.
DH is going to be out of town from December 6th - 12th. Counting by my cycle days, he shall be out from CD11 to CD17, which is significant chunk of my harvest time.
Given my plan to commence Clomid for 5 days from CD2, I now wonder whether it is worth it to do Clomid at all. Or that I should start it by let's say, CD4? Or I should just add December to another non-medicated TTC cycle?
Questions. Questions. Questions.
Thanks God.
^WiseGuy^
Hmmm it's good that she arrived (albeit a bit early). If I were you, I would not bother with the clomid this month cos what's the point? DH is not going to be around when you ovulate. I would take December off and kick off fresh in January.
ReplyDeletexxx
These decisions must be so difficult to make, since you want give yourself every chance you can. But I know you'll figure out the best route for you. (((HUGS)))!
ReplyDeleteI also would take the month off from Clomid--hardly seems worth the hassle for you. Good luck, at any rate. I've got my screaming voice at the ready, for when "it" happens.
ReplyDeleteTotally lame question...what about hubby giving a sample to doc than can be frozen just in case for a IUI? They aren't too expensive and have a slightly better chance of working than au natural?
ReplyDeleteAhhhh... to have all the answers.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry WiseGuy.