
There are a few bloggers that I want to thank for the goodies that they sent my way. It made my day to receive them, but beyond that, the goodies remain with me to cheer me everyday.
## Kekis from Fertile Ramblings: She sent me a pomegranate bracelet – the colour of infertility sisterhood, a thread of love. Even though she had hosted the giveaway, her sister had made the bracelet, and so I would like to thank both of them.
## Kristin from The Fertile Infertile: Well, I got a with-attitude cat, Garfield and Scooby-Doo from her. The latter has been rechristened as Odie. One of my favourite posts that she does often is the Adventures of Gabeycakes. I would like to thank Kristin for sending me the two, they are for keeps!
## Sassycupcakes from Over the Rainbow: She played Santa Claus literally. All I did was help her pick up the winner, and I got two packages in gifts from her! One was the yum-scented soap, and the other package had: chocolates, a sample toast spread and a Koala! Thank you for everything, dear!
Thank You Ladies!
^WiseGuy^
Image Courtesy: http://julianhopkins.net/uploads/pics_0903/jh_pic_090325_ThankYouBodies.jpg
Oooh! There are some wonderfully generous peeps out there! And these surprises are the best!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are enjoying the stuffed animals.
ReplyDeleteYup! That is the best thing about this community we've got going here!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you day was made better.
Awww . . . thank YOU. You're very welcome! I'd give you just about anything (but my first child of course - sorry).
ReplyDeleteSo nice! Glad you got to enjoy the goodies. )
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your vegemite! :D
ReplyDelete