Skip to main content

Hallelujah!

AF is here! Today morning, around 0840, I had a small smile externally and a big relief internally when I saw the spotting.

It is three days early, and I believe that early is always better than late.

I am also happy because the scheduled day of its commencement was also the bang-on day of Wedding 1. I will still be 'down' when I attend the wedding, but with a lot less bleeding and infrequent ugh-I-must-go-check moments.

I stopped for a second when I was about to swallow my ASA today (not taken in periods coz it increases the bleeding), and the logic I had was that, if maximum of the flow happens before I leave for City I, it would be even better.

But guess what? Neither has my flow increased, nor am I having major discomfort yet. It is obvious that I now will have my next ASA only when AF goes away.

Thank You God. Even though I crib against you a lot, there are times I really appreciate you, and this is one such occasion.



^WiseGuy^

Comments

  1. Isn't it interesting how we can celebrate the arrival of the witch sometimes, and other times dread it?

    I'm glad that she arrived early for you! I hope that her visit is short and swift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Better early than late...less time for her to play with our minds!

    I hope you have a nice trip in the City.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your trip is lovely and that you enjoy the wedding and seeing all the people you don't normally see. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree w/ Mrs. Gamgee, better early than late!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo...glad you will be able to relax and enjoy the wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always appreciate it when AF cooperates (it seems to be so rare)...

    You asked about my Metformin experience on my blog and I figured I'd answer here so you definitely see it. I've been on Met since the end of June and I didn't see any major changes until this month. I got serious (again) about trying to lose weight when I started the Met and made all the right changes over the summer, but in true PCOS fashion the weight was coming off VERY slowly. Right now weight is falling off me (14lbs and counting). I can't say if it's made me pee more because I have a thimble-sized bladder and drink 90-100 ounces of water a day so I just pee all the time regardless. It certainly hasn't made me pee any less. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank God for small favors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Occasionally luck must head one's way, eh? Now if it could only go big next time...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Should Have Known

...On the night of 19th when my breasts became hard and sore to touch, the nurses brought me hot water bottles rather than my baby. I should have known. ...Birdman was apparently away to Very Big City with our baby. Every SMS update sent to me about her after 16th Jan was fake. I was a donkey eating at his trough. I should have known. ...Visitors who came to see me in the hospital did not look me straight in the eye. I should have known. ...My mother sounded reluctant every time I asked her on a timeline on when my stitches would be cut and I could travel to Very Big City. I should have known. ...I grieved at how many pricks and tubes were affixed to my little baby while she lay cold and unfeeling at the bottom of an earth pit fatigued from all the effort she put into staying alive. I should have known. ...Family dropped clues on how oxygen deprivation could affect the brain. I spelt it out for them. I told them that Lola was my daughter even if she came out r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d from the o...

Season...

With very limited time and access to the netz, I just want to declare that Lady Season is here. She arrived last Wednesday, and I will someday in future speak of how due to SuperPed's preparedness a crisis was averted. I tend to have firework endings. Her with me, and my first chance of mothering is like a spray of cold water on my face. I am very sleep deprived. Apparently, wise birds said to me that I should sleep when the girl sleeps, but so far my body schedule and kid's schedule are haywire. I hope to be better adapted to this soon. It is tough for me to find net time as of now, and there are a couple of things I want to post online, since CBub's dates also passed by recently, but so far it does not seem to be happening. And I just want to say thanks. Even though I am craptastic at responding, I am reading off and on as I can manage.