Skip to main content

Awards Schwards



Mai of Salvageable gave my blog the Over The Top award! Thank You Mai!


There are certain rules that I need to follow to get to eat it, and they read as:

1. you can only use one word!
2. pass this along to 6 of your favorite bloggers
3. alert them that you have given them this award!
4. have fun!


1. Where is your cell phone? Table
2. Your hair? Brown-Black
3. your mother? Spiritual
4. Your father? Funny
5. Your favorite food? Non-Vegetarian
6. Your dream last night? An Office-Event
7. Your favorite drink? Pepsi
8. Your dream/goal? Disneyland
9. What room are you in? Drawing Room
10. Your hobby? Reading
11. Your fear? Snakes
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? With-kids
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren’t? Skinny
15. Muffins? Chocolate
16. Wish list item? Tattoo
17. Where did you grow up? Land
18. Last thing you did? Spoke
19. What are you wearing? Attitude
20. Your TV? Movies
21. Your pets? Morris and Giccha Piccha
22. Friends? Useful
23. Your life? Tracking
24. Your mood? Basking
25. Missing someone? (Someplace) Sea
26. Vehicle? Runs
27. Something you’re not wearing? Accessories
28. Your favorite store? Ugh
29. Your favorite color? Changes
30. When was the last time you laughed? Recently
31. Last time you cried? Some Evening
32. Your best friend? Upset with me currently
33. One place that I go to over and over? Work
34. One person who emails me regularly? Danielle
35. Favorite place to eat? Ugh

Who did I nominate? Go till the very end of this post!


---------------------------------------------------------------


Elana of Elana’s Musings gave me the Kreativ Blogger Award. Thank You, Elana!



It has its own jumbo pot that says:
1) Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2) Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3) Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4) Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know.
5) Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6) Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7) Leave a comment on each.

Seven Things that People May Not Know About Me:

1. Crystal Symphony was the first cruise ship I had seen the insides of. My jaw was hanging to the floor and that afternoon the movie that they were showing on the ship was ‘The General’s Daughter’.

2. I never used to do my Maths homework. But I never failed to complete my English homework in school. Needless to say, my teachers could never come to a consensus about how sincere I was.

3. I still regret not being named the English Literary Secretary whilst in school.

4. I never drive my two-wheeler without my helmet.

5. I can remain happy and occupied on my own. I do not regret being alone in the home or anywhere.

6. I had never visualized myself as an academician when I was younger. But now that I am one, I enjoy it completely.

7. I keep changing my hairstyle often. Almost every year, there is a different length of hair or style for my crops. Right now, I am letting the streaks grow out.


Right!


Now comes the good part where I get to spread the cheer! The nominations down below are for BOTH the awards!

Just believe that you got two Sundaes for the price of one!


One-Hit_Wonder: Her blog is one that I have tagged along for long. She is fantastic in the sense that she is purest in the type who blog because they love to do it for themselves.

The Steadfast Warrior: Oh Yay! She is almost at the brink of bringing Little Bean into the world. She has been through several losses and a lot of heartache and yet the blog is anything but always-depressing.

Kekis: She has had a really tough time with Ms. Fertility, and I wish Nature would give her the lucky break.

K: I chanced upon her blog through one of the ICLWs. And... I did not leave. Nuff said!

Clare: She has her own delightful way of sharing her story with the world. She recently hosted a tea party where everybody supped their favourites!

Barbara: One of the earliest connections that I made on BloggyLand was the one with hers. She is the mother of George, and she makes beautiful jewellery!

Shalini: Well her blog has got fangs. And I love her bite!

Sassy: I don’t know if she really hearts the internet, but she really hearts Art! She is a fantastic painter and a wonderful photographer.

Pundelina: The name may not be from Brothers Grimm, and she certainly is not in a fairy tale, but she is crisp in her tone, and making her way through the maze.

Sunny: Have to give it to her…she leaves fantastic comments on my blog…My excuse for not always showing the same enthusiasm is that I am lazy. And please go on and wish her good luck because she is pregnant with twins.

Clio: What can I say about her? Her dreams of parenthood were shattered very recently by a miscarriage. But I have always liked her blog for her different take on the world and insight.



^WiseGuy^

Comments

  1. Congrats on the awards. I always enjoy reading these lists.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Memes are always fun... a little break from the routine. And you get to learn such interesting little tidbits about people...

    ReplyDelete
  3. "What are you wearing? Attitude" LOL, love it.

    Congrats on the awards :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the award! Loved your one word list xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the awards, lady, and thanks in turn! :) #2 on your second list made me laugh - I was the same way in school.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the awards & the blog fodder. I've had writer's block, and this will help. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks S-ji.

    Always love reading random facts about bloggers I like.

    Ooooh chocolate muffins. *must be good*.

    #5 - amen. love my solitary moments too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Should Have Known

...On the night of 19th when my breasts became hard and sore to touch, the nurses brought me hot water bottles rather than my baby. I should have known. ...Birdman was apparently away to Very Big City with our baby. Every SMS update sent to me about her after 16th Jan was fake. I was a donkey eating at his trough. I should have known. ...Visitors who came to see me in the hospital did not look me straight in the eye. I should have known. ...My mother sounded reluctant every time I asked her on a timeline on when my stitches would be cut and I could travel to Very Big City. I should have known. ...I grieved at how many pricks and tubes were affixed to my little baby while she lay cold and unfeeling at the bottom of an earth pit fatigued from all the effort she put into staying alive. I should have known. ...Family dropped clues on how oxygen deprivation could affect the brain. I spelt it out for them. I told them that Lola was my daughter even if she came out r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d from the o...

Season...

With very limited time and access to the netz, I just want to declare that Lady Season is here. She arrived last Wednesday, and I will someday in future speak of how due to SuperPed's preparedness a crisis was averted. I tend to have firework endings. Her with me, and my first chance of mothering is like a spray of cold water on my face. I am very sleep deprived. Apparently, wise birds said to me that I should sleep when the girl sleeps, but so far my body schedule and kid's schedule are haywire. I hope to be better adapted to this soon. It is tough for me to find net time as of now, and there are a couple of things I want to post online, since CBub's dates also passed by recently, but so far it does not seem to be happening. And I just want to say thanks. Even though I am craptastic at responding, I am reading off and on as I can manage.