With very limited time and access to the netz, I just want to declare that Lady Season is here. She arrived last Wednesday, and I will someday in future speak of how due to SuperPed's preparedness a crisis was averted. I tend to have firework endings. Her with me, and my first chance of mothering is like a spray of cold water on my face. I am very sleep deprived. Apparently, wise birds said to me that I should sleep when the girl sleeps, but so far my body schedule and kid's schedule are haywire. I hope to be better adapted to this soon. It is tough for me to find net time as of now, and there are a couple of things I want to post online, since CBub's dates also passed by recently, but so far it does not seem to be happening. And I just want to say thanks. Even though I am craptastic at responding, I am reading off and on as I can manage.
Wow... such interesting contrast. I love stuff like that!
ReplyDeleteI love how the sky totally changes the way everything appears, and can change the entire mood of the day. I love these photos.
ReplyDeletePretty!!! The color of the sky changes everything!
ReplyDeleteI love that golden light, I wish I could shoot a movie using just that 10 minutes every day when everything is gleaming and golden-hued.
ReplyDelete:o)
Wow, how cool. The two pics evoke totally different feelings.
ReplyDeleteWow, its magical. I particularly love the second pic - the gorgeous blue.
ReplyDeleteThose are beautiful and amazing pictures! Mother Nature is so magical.
ReplyDelete*HUGS*
Those are great pics! I've always been amazed by how quickly a view can change as the sun is setting. Its like being in an entirely different place in a matter of minutes.
ReplyDeleteI went back and forth several times. Great contrasts!
ReplyDeleteLovely.
ReplyDeleteIt is amazing how quickly a scene can change at sunset!
I can't figure out how to see the EXIF info on these photos, but I wonder if the different light levels also changed the exposure time and aperture on the camera, which would make them look even more different. Though I'm sure they looked quite different in real life too, or you wouldn't have thought to take the photos!
ReplyDeleteOh wow, the light is truly amazing. Reminds you how perspectives can change, even when looking at the same thing. :)
ReplyDeleteit does look like you are in two totally different worlds in these pics. thank you for sharing
ReplyDeleteVery cool! : )
ReplyDelete