Skip to main content

Morning Conversation

DH came back home from the other city.



Me: I have been taking Combiflam for the past three days.

DH: Why?

Me: Because of this...pointing down under.

DH: That's what I keep on telling you...we have to have s€x more often. Last time we did only once, and see what happened.

Me: What?




Gotta love my husband's simplemindedness.

I apologize to anybody who may have been led on to believe that prolonged use of sanitary napkins is the actual source of my woe.


^WiseGuy^

Comments

  1. it's hilarious how guys' minds work... Hope you feel better soon!

    BTW, you have received an award over at my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww sweetie! I hope you're feeling better soon. ANY type of discomfort in THAT are is NO fun at all!

    Sadly, that sounds like something my husband would say. *sigh* MEN!
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  3. really hoping you get better from the sanitary napkins woe. And yes, men are simpleminded, because they only know how to communicate directly, we are the ones who talk in circles, never get to the point and assume they are catching our innuendos, when they never do.
    btw, I got your email. It will take a long response, and my mind has been all over the place this week. I'll totally get back to you on that, as soon as I can think straight about the matter. Have a good holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. #1 Your husband cracked me up. I totally think more happy time is the solution.

    #2 OK. I have to flame here. Is it me or are they using new "deodorizing" chemical stuff in the products now? Is that is making things worse? I needs me the stuff that works, but I don't need messages to have a great period (fking hated that one) or have my vajayjay have that fresh pine scent. Sistahs, can I get an amen?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! I know, I shouldn't laugh... but that conversation...

    Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha! Men. It's funny how sex can be the solution to any problem, isn't it??

    Why didn't I think of that!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Men.

    Such simple minds.

    LOL.

    Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, to be in the mind of a man for just one hour would be so entertaining!

    Sorry for your discomfort. I have to agree with IF Optimist - things have gotten worse for me as well with the deodorant products. Trying to steer clear of those, but it is getting much harder. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It is amazing how baby making changes conversations.

    Bless his heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Men are so clueless when it comes to a women's reproductive system! I didn't get a FB request from you... maybe you found another Clare? I'll email you.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. IF Optimist, then....: I have never had problem with Whisper before, and now I think that I may decide on soft top cotton ones (which I do not like as such)...I really do not know what caused the skin to get hugely cross with me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. rofl gotta love men! And hate ouchies down under. I really sympathise. I only use non-deodorised, all-cotton. And even then things go wrong sometimes.

    :o) Hope you're all better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL...men can be so ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL, Men. Every problem has one simple solution.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha, they really are so funny... like doggies after a bone! I think my husband could use the 'more sex' solution to ANY problem we might be facing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Should Have Known

...On the night of 19th when my breasts became hard and sore to touch, the nurses brought me hot water bottles rather than my baby. I should have known. ...Birdman was apparently away to Very Big City with our baby. Every SMS update sent to me about her after 16th Jan was fake. I was a donkey eating at his trough. I should have known. ...Visitors who came to see me in the hospital did not look me straight in the eye. I should have known. ...My mother sounded reluctant every time I asked her on a timeline on when my stitches would be cut and I could travel to Very Big City. I should have known. ...I grieved at how many pricks and tubes were affixed to my little baby while she lay cold and unfeeling at the bottom of an earth pit fatigued from all the effort she put into staying alive. I should have known. ...Family dropped clues on how oxygen deprivation could affect the brain. I spelt it out for them. I told them that Lola was my daughter even if she came out r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d from the o...

Season...

With very limited time and access to the netz, I just want to declare that Lady Season is here. She arrived last Wednesday, and I will someday in future speak of how due to SuperPed's preparedness a crisis was averted. I tend to have firework endings. Her with me, and my first chance of mothering is like a spray of cold water on my face. I am very sleep deprived. Apparently, wise birds said to me that I should sleep when the girl sleeps, but so far my body schedule and kid's schedule are haywire. I hope to be better adapted to this soon. It is tough for me to find net time as of now, and there are a couple of things I want to post online, since CBub's dates also passed by recently, but so far it does not seem to be happening. And I just want to say thanks. Even though I am craptastic at responding, I am reading off and on as I can manage.