Skip to main content

I Walk


AF arrived yesterday evening. Bloggers, Aaafra Faafra is visiting me. Tweetypies, Agnedy Fugnimima has come!

Am glad that she did not act up on me this cycle. I would have wanted an alternate scenario, for it to not have arrived at all.

But, not being pregnant and not having the periods is horrible.

The other thing is that unlike the medicated cycle in September, I won’t be doing Clomid in October and November. I had to decide on this fast because AF was here, and the cycle day count had been reset.

I think doing round after round of ovulation inducing medication had contributed to the cyst (now disappeared, thankfully) and I do not want to make the same mistake again.

I want to be more precise in terms of when I want to use these medicines.

If I had an iota of hope that I would be able to manage timed s#x these two months, I would have given Clomid a shot, but I know that it won’t be possible.

We would be travelling, or spending time with his family, or attending the two major weddings in the family, and I would be breaking my back with office assignments.

I am just avoiding the avoidable, you know!

In the meanwhile, I will be continuing with the Metformin and Gynova.

Oh yes, my back is aching.

I am so thankful for this blog, and I still regret not jumping into the bandwagon sooner. This September cycle was a double figure for me in terms of numbers of medicated cycles for me.

I have done Clomid, Femara, Letrozole, Ubiphene…each was espoused better than the previous. Zilch outcomes.

I joined the IF blogging only when I was through with most of my IUIs and the Lap. Had I been blogging, I would have had detailed pointers as to what I took when…like when you people list on your sidebars…monthwise and all!



^WiseGuy^

Comments

  1. Sorry you didn't have a better outcome, but it seems you're making a wise choice to take the next couple of months off.
    Hang in there!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commend you for being able to take the time off and recognize that it's the best fit for you. That's definitely not my strong suit (which is by no means assuming it was easy for you to do).

    I throw sand in your honor at AF's arrival.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking--didn't she just come? LOL, I suppose it is "just" when compared to a 70-day cycle or something. Welcome AF! We really wish there were no need for you at all, but since there is, how nice of you to be timely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry she came, but glad that if she was had to come, that at least she didn't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry you didn't have a better outcome to this cycle, but I'm glad you weren't left in no-AF limbo. I hope you can embrace the up-sides of taking a couple months off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad af didn't keep you waiting long this time. Small mercies, eh?

    Good luck with this next cycle. As always, I'm sending you all my optimistic vibes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Taking time off is not always the easiest choice so Kudos to you for recognising that you need it.

    Chin up girlfriend!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope the back pain eases up. {{{Hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am the same as you. I was done with all my treatments when I started blogging. I would have been so much more educated.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry the witch found you, but I'm glad she didn't play with you like last time. Witch indeed.

    I hope this psuedo-break brings some calm and peace to you. Or at least psuedo-calm and psuedo-peace.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Should Have Known

...On the night of 19th when my breasts became hard and sore to touch, the nurses brought me hot water bottles rather than my baby. I should have known. ...Birdman was apparently away to Very Big City with our baby. Every SMS update sent to me about her after 16th Jan was fake. I was a donkey eating at his trough. I should have known. ...Visitors who came to see me in the hospital did not look me straight in the eye. I should have known. ...My mother sounded reluctant every time I asked her on a timeline on when my stitches would be cut and I could travel to Very Big City. I should have known. ...I grieved at how many pricks and tubes were affixed to my little baby while she lay cold and unfeeling at the bottom of an earth pit fatigued from all the effort she put into staying alive. I should have known. ...Family dropped clues on how oxygen deprivation could affect the brain. I spelt it out for them. I told them that Lola was my daughter even if she came out r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d from the o...

Season...

With very limited time and access to the netz, I just want to declare that Lady Season is here. She arrived last Wednesday, and I will someday in future speak of how due to SuperPed's preparedness a crisis was averted. I tend to have firework endings. Her with me, and my first chance of mothering is like a spray of cold water on my face. I am very sleep deprived. Apparently, wise birds said to me that I should sleep when the girl sleeps, but so far my body schedule and kid's schedule are haywire. I hope to be better adapted to this soon. It is tough for me to find net time as of now, and there are a couple of things I want to post online, since CBub's dates also passed by recently, but so far it does not seem to be happening. And I just want to say thanks. Even though I am craptastic at responding, I am reading off and on as I can manage.