CD68.
Need I say more? Of course!
My uterus is developing a personality and determination of its own. This is not the first anovulatory cycle that I have had, but I am submitting this cycle to the Herself Book of World Records.
My last dose of Duphaston (Progesterone) and Pregnistar was done away with on the night of August 15th. Yet, my uterus refuses to budge.
I am sitting ducky for 2 more days, and then quacking will begin. Loudly.
Edited to add: All the P got sucked into my b@@bs, I suppose. My nipples are really sore.
^WiseGuy^
Damn, that has got to be maddening. I hope that stubborn ute of yours decides to cooperate.
ReplyDeleteWTF?!? I hope something happens soon.
ReplyDeleteArgghh. How very annoying - I shall channel bright red bleeding to you! Bleed already.
ReplyDeletethis is insane!! I'm so sorry WiseGuy, this really sucks.
ReplyDeleteIn Brazil the old recipe is to drink strong cinammon tea to help the menses come down. Try that too, at least it's yummy if you like cinammon. Boil cinammon sticks in water until the water gets a caramel color and strong taste. You can boil it with sugar, or add a sweetener afterwards. I'd say that at this point, it's worth a try?
WOW that is ridiculous!!! What is going on in there?! I keep thinking your next post will be, "She's here." Hopefully soon.
ReplyDeleteSeriously?!? I can't believe how long this cycle is. I really really hope the new cycle will be here asap!
ReplyDeleteHECTIC!! Thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteInsane is what it is! Something that worked for me in the past : lots of Papaya fruit. I totally swear by it. I think with all the suggestions that you get, you could probably write another post - Bringing on AF, what works ? :-)
ReplyDeleteYikes!
ReplyDeleteDo you know, I remember the days when NOT getting my period for 68 days would have been great, wonderful, marvellous, a real bonus. Oh for those innocent days!
What I mean to say is, this is rotten crap.
Bringing on a period, hmmm... what works for me? Peeing on a stick with hopeful anticipation, that's what!
xxx
Will do my bestest "AF get your ass here already cheer" for you!
ReplyDeleteAnovulatory cycles SUCK IT!!!
Hugs
For the love of Pete, Uterus. Let go of that lining!
ReplyDeleteUHG! Damn that uterus! maybe say some kind words to it. Sending you and your uterus some good vibes!
ReplyDelete*HUGS*
That's crazy! I thought the meds would help for sure. :(
ReplyDeleteFew words are coming to me...probably none of any use...hopefully some of the suggestions in the comments will be helpful.
ReplyDeleteI wish I had that cookie for you.
What is your body thinking!! Doesn't it know it is time to shed?
ReplyDeleteI hope the hag shows soon so you can try again.
68 days?!?! Your uterus is stubborn like a mule.
ReplyDeleteI hope she realizes she is waaaayyyyyy past schedule soon.
Ungh. I hear you about anovulatory cycles.
ReplyDeleteI am a pro at those. This was irresponsible of me, but I didn't know any better at the time, but I went seven months without AF once. I wish someone had told me how dangerous that was, but what society doesn't teach us about our own bodies...
I hope AF shows up soon for you!
I hate screwy cycles, nothing worse than the waiting, like Barbara I remmebr the days when 6+ months without a period was a blessing and not fraught with hope, testing and despair... how times change.
ReplyDeleteI really hope AF shows up for you soon, I wish I had some suggestions for how to bring her on
Your uterus is a stubborn bitch. Offer her a pair of new shoes if she will show up in the next 5 days. Sorry this cycle is so frustrating. Thanks for all of your support and for making me laugh this morning.
ReplyDeleteCD 68!?!
ReplyDeleteSeriously?
This is unreal.
I hope she shows her face SOON.
That is absolutely maddening. Is there something else that can be done if Prog doesn't work? Though I've read it can take up 2 weeks after prog to get the period. Hoping it comes soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by my blog! So sorry to hear you are CD71! I pray that AF comes over real soon! What a bitch...she doesn't come when she should and she def. comes when she shouldn't! :(
ReplyDeleteICLW
babyparamore.blogspot.com
I had a cycle a few months ago that lasted 63 days, so I feel your pain! I had a day of spotting and counted that as CD1, otherwise it would've gone into the 80s! Hope she shows up soon!
ReplyDeleteHappy ICLW, and thanks for the blog love you sent my way :)
I hate having late cycles. I am currently around CD 210? It's damn near 100 days past my previous record. It sucks. Glad you finally started though.
ReplyDeleteHUGS!