Skip to main content

Calling You

I thought I saw a light yellowish discharge today...I stared hard enough and I actually believed that there was a light red shade there too!

But oh, nopes...it won't qualify as spotting, and it is certainly a zero shade of red.

No cramps either.

Can't believe this. It is totally bizzare. How can I, a 33 day-er be sitting seemingly this far away, when everyday, I have been taking one staple step towards the red ribbon?

Counting on from June 11...I am CD50!

Do you think beta may magically reappear?

Any comments that label me stupid, are most welcome.


^WiseGuy^

Comments

  1. Not stupid, just hopeful. Pee on more sticks!

    I'm having horrid periody cramps but hey, no sign at all of my actual period yet and one day to go so it's still a possibility in my head... foolish head!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Sigh* I will not label you stupid. As a long-time veteran of never-ending cycles, (50-80 days is regular for me whe I'm not medicated), it actually just makes me sad. It takes me back to waiting for one or the other to happen: positive test or period. It was always the latter, but I was still happy (in the "THANK GOODNESS that suspense is over" sense of the word). Is there any talk of jump starting AF?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had an answer or wise advice. I think Kymberli has an interesting point about jump starting AF.

    Hope SOMETHING happens soon, to get you out of this holding pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really hope it's for a good reason (crossed fingers!), but if not, it might be a blip because of a stressful month...I know how hard and frustrating it is to have to wait because it's happened to me. I hope you get an answer super soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How absolutely frustrating kiddo. I would be tearing the siding off the house by now. Have you tried the white pants trick this week? How about planning a mini-vacation that involves swimming?

    ReplyDelete
  6. of course you're not stupid, just hopeful, as barbara mentioned! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never ever would I call you stupid! You are far from it, missy!

    That damn AF needs to make up her mind. It is NOT fair that she is toying with you. I shall curse her in the hopes that I scare her off for a nice long 9 months or so ;o) Sorry, I can't help it. I'm always hopeful.
    Love you hon!
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmmm - do you think you should see the doc? It's very weird right that nothing has happened...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmm..Im also on the hopeful train..but AF is such a whore..really..have you tried the wearing your best Victoria's Secret Panties that were expensive trick? That usually makes my AF come in effin gushes...But still, Im hopefull that bitch stays away for a good 9 mos.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm on board with the brand new or favorite sexy underwear train. That generally works like a charm. Go buy a few pairs of pristine white lacy ones. ;)

    Do you chart? Is there any chance you o'ed much later than originally thought?

    Last July, I had a cyst that effed up my cycle. I hate the limboland that you are in. You want to believe it's over and kill all Hope, but until the bitch shows, you just can't count yourself out. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry that AF is playing mind games with you. You aren't stupid... I hope that something happens (either way) soon so that you can have some peace of mind.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Roller coaster rides suck. Hope the ride for you ends in one way or another soon!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I still think there is a strong possibility that you have not yet ovulated or ovulated late. Or will not ovulate. Could the yellowish discharge be a little bit of cervical mucus? The only way to know now is to check for progesterone. The suggestion of a cyst is something I hadn't thought of too. I think a trip to the doc would be worthwhile.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That really, really sucks. {{{Hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think you need to see your RE? Perhaps have a scan to check that all is well and get a script for Provera?
    Anything is possible, so you're not stupid!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That sucks. What is going on??

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sending you love. I have no advice, you know I'm not clever.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wish she would stop toying with you...

    ((HUGS))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Should Have Known

...On the night of 19th when my breasts became hard and sore to touch, the nurses brought me hot water bottles rather than my baby. I should have known. ...Birdman was apparently away to Very Big City with our baby. Every SMS update sent to me about her after 16th Jan was fake. I was a donkey eating at his trough. I should have known. ...Visitors who came to see me in the hospital did not look me straight in the eye. I should have known. ...My mother sounded reluctant every time I asked her on a timeline on when my stitches would be cut and I could travel to Very Big City. I should have known. ...I grieved at how many pricks and tubes were affixed to my little baby while she lay cold and unfeeling at the bottom of an earth pit fatigued from all the effort she put into staying alive. I should have known. ...Family dropped clues on how oxygen deprivation could affect the brain. I spelt it out for them. I told them that Lola was my daughter even if she came out r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d from the o...

Season...

With very limited time and access to the netz, I just want to declare that Lady Season is here. She arrived last Wednesday, and I will someday in future speak of how due to SuperPed's preparedness a crisis was averted. I tend to have firework endings. Her with me, and my first chance of mothering is like a spray of cold water on my face. I am very sleep deprived. Apparently, wise birds said to me that I should sleep when the girl sleeps, but so far my body schedule and kid's schedule are haywire. I hope to be better adapted to this soon. It is tough for me to find net time as of now, and there are a couple of things I want to post online, since CBub's dates also passed by recently, but so far it does not seem to be happening. And I just want to say thanks. Even though I am craptastic at responding, I am reading off and on as I can manage.