Skip to main content

Better Late


I recently read this at a blogger’s vent: X days away from the negative beta. I was quite struck with the expression, and it did make me grin. How sure are we?

Anyhoo, today is CD5.

Yesterday was my first day of Siphene 100 mg. [Siphene is what is known to you as Clomid.]

Good Girls start that on CD2 right? I got told on CD3, and I got the medicine on CD4, which explains why I was off at such a snail-rocket start.

I have also had a medicine flush…and I am going to list out everything I get to savour, once I really am able to get the entire prescription filled.

One thing that I have started since Tuesday is Syrup Gynova, which is a herbal formulation that improves among other things, the oocyte quality.

And DH is getting a lot of love from Tab Spermon (The outer flap reads: The Spermatogenetic and Natural Anti-oxidant for Male Functional Infertility.)

I am not sure if Spermon and Gynova are going to be of any help, but because they are purely herbal, there won’t be any unwanted side-effects emanating from them.

Siphene is bound to take my ovaries to task. Why it may even lead to:

Nipping my uterus’s newfound arrogance, right in the bud.

OR

A whirlwind romance! [Girl goes to an all-male party. She and a boy fall in love at the first sight. Boy swears deep love, and drowns in the blue pools of her eyes. Girl takes the love and goes real estate hunting. And oh my, she even buys a property that has a 180 degree view of the mountains and the gorge, for a 9 month lease.]


Snap back!

We are not planning an IUI…this is going to be a natural sack-time fest with ovulation induction. Sweet!

Hubby may have been waiting for September the entire 2009.

However, I really don’t know how September is going to squeeze…sometime in the end of the month, I have to attend the birthday of this really cute little girl who is turning 75 years old.

And DH won’t join me for the trip…

And October and November too have family events neon-signed onto them.


^WiseGuy^

Comments

  1. ooo i hate it when events interfere with the "timing". Hope they don't cross for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI: Many women take Clomid on days 4-8 or 5-9, so if your meds are the same as the Clomid, you shouldn't be worried...everyone does it differently for different results. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, can you email me about Gynova and Spermon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol - we're very sure!

    I vote for the whirlwind romance and you guys managing to squash everything in just right. Enjoy the sack time!!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Kelli -- from what I've heard, you can start Clomid any time between CD 3 and CD 5. No worries, you are right on track!

    I hope your trip doesn't overlap with O... that is just a killer!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I posted this on Kelli's and I am going to say it here as well. Till now, I have always started Clomid/Femara/Ubiphene on CD2. That is why this cycle is different. Thank You! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck...I'm hoping and praying this time around works for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so DH will get lucky?!! The sack is always a way to bring the lovebirds back to the same page. I had no idea you were planning an induced cycle. It's a great idea and the addition of herbs can't hurt. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy for DH and his libido--lol.

    As usual--many good thoughts for you and this month. May a rain of peace fall upon you and spring up in babies (well, one would be enough, no?).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck this cycle!

    Hoping everything falls into place for you and DH to be together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck! Hurrah for sack-fest time.... sure hubbie will be pleased too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is funny how we learn to look head and attempt to plan events around possible ovulation dates.

    I hope September is the month and there is no need to worry about timing the rest of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yeah, take the Clomid stuff when you can or want... as long as you take it consecutively. Should be fine :) Enjoy and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you can have fun au natruale with a little clomid thrown in this month! And that it results in a BFP. All the best to you!

    ICLW
    makingmemom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. All the best Wiseguy! I hope that the Clomid & Sack Fest do the trick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. timing is such a pain. i hate how IF means we can't plan to go away for the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just so you know, if I ever get another cat (we fostered rescue cats for years) I am SO naming it Tab Spermon.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good luck lady! Here's to timing and everything else we can't control. September is a good month you know...:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like you have a busy few weeks with your DH. I hope that your dreams come true. Enjoy the birthday party for your freind.
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Should Have Known

...On the night of 19th when my breasts became hard and sore to touch, the nurses brought me hot water bottles rather than my baby. I should have known. ...Birdman was apparently away to Very Big City with our baby. Every SMS update sent to me about her after 16th Jan was fake. I was a donkey eating at his trough. I should have known. ...Visitors who came to see me in the hospital did not look me straight in the eye. I should have known. ...My mother sounded reluctant every time I asked her on a timeline on when my stitches would be cut and I could travel to Very Big City. I should have known. ...I grieved at how many pricks and tubes were affixed to my little baby while she lay cold and unfeeling at the bottom of an earth pit fatigued from all the effort she put into staying alive. I should have known. ...Family dropped clues on how oxygen deprivation could affect the brain. I spelt it out for them. I told them that Lola was my daughter even if she came out r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d from the o...

Season...

With very limited time and access to the netz, I just want to declare that Lady Season is here. She arrived last Wednesday, and I will someday in future speak of how due to SuperPed's preparedness a crisis was averted. I tend to have firework endings. Her with me, and my first chance of mothering is like a spray of cold water on my face. I am very sleep deprived. Apparently, wise birds said to me that I should sleep when the girl sleeps, but so far my body schedule and kid's schedule are haywire. I hope to be better adapted to this soon. It is tough for me to find net time as of now, and there are a couple of things I want to post online, since CBub's dates also passed by recently, but so far it does not seem to be happening. And I just want to say thanks. Even though I am craptastic at responding, I am reading off and on as I can manage.