The rules of the award are:
Accept the award; post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered.
I won’t be giving it only to my new digs; I am going to mix the new with the old!
The blogs that receive it from me:
Burble
Salvageable
Wracked By Faith: An Infertility Blog
Elana’s Musings
Destined to be an old woman with no regrets
Samuel Marc
An Unwanted Path
Last American Girl Standing
Not the Path I Chose
Secrets of an Infertile Mom
By the pricking of my thumbs
Becoming Whole
Our Life in Nutchell
Xiolo's Place
The Pitter-Patter
Ova-EZ
A Family with Ann Ovulation
Did I count 15? No.
There are certain other blogs that I stalk too, but they have already received the same award from somebody, so I decided to cast the net a little wider, and bring love to even more lovely bloggers.
Everybody have a nice Sunday. K?
^WiseGuy^
Ooh thank you!
ReplyDeleteHow kind!
xxx
Thank you so much!!! I feel so loved!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your award. You definitely deserve it. Great list of recipients too.
ReplyDeleteThanks Wiseguy, I appreciate the recognition! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Wiseguy!
ReplyDeleteThis ~is~ One Lovely Blog!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!
oh, thanks! I am honored!
ReplyDeleteThanks my sweet!! :)
ReplyDeletep.s. denial? MOI? lol.
Oh, I love that you're introducing me to some blogs I don't already know. And others that I agree are award-worthy!
ReplyDeleteYou SO deserve this award, WG.
Thanks hon! I think I'm going to have to do a dual award post. I still you an second Honest Scrap post. ANd you thought I had forgotten... :)
ReplyDelete