Skip to main content

Affycat, Affycat, where have you been?


Affycat, Affycat, where have you been?
Had you been to London to visit the Queen?
Affycat, Affycat, what did you do there?
Did you get Brown to speak to Blair?

CD2 today. You may kiss my hand.


^WiseGuy^

Comments

  1. Oops, that was me above... just signed into a different go.og.le account.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your comments! That is one long cycle! Looks like you are ramping up on your PhD... I would be going bonkers trying to handle a PhD and a IF together! I admire your determination! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. About time! Hope it's not too painful after all this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. woo hoo she finally showed!!!
    Blessings

    ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for the start of the new cycle!!!

    mwah

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. *does the cabbage patch*

    Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY! YIPPEEE!!! Finally!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finally!! I hope it's not too bad after all the "build up." I am so relieved for you!!

    BIG SIGH..

    ReplyDelete
  9. YIPPEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

    *whew*

    Time for some major celebration.

    (And yes, I am definitely impressed with your new ability to cross words out on your blog. What a wise teacher you must have.) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woohooo...it's about damned time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wooohooo.... thank god... its high time. YAY!!!

    And yeah... I somehow missed your last post. S.ex... what is that?! I have been doing anything and everything I can to reject it. I don't find myself ready for it. I don't see a "need" for it. The "for pleasure" sign has long dwindled since we started TTC... and it has all but become a sore point. And the miscarriage pratically topped it off. Now all that runs through my mind when doing the deed is the fact that this is supposed to be get me a baby but my baby is already dead. Sick... and twisted... I know!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!
    *kisses your hand*

    ReplyDelete
  13. About bloody time! So she finally got her ass in gear and showed up! I would be demanding to know where she's been too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. For reals?! Great! Hilarious how much excitement is in all the commenters about something that usually makes all of us break down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank You so much Ladies!!

    Dear Rambler...yes, for a change getting my AF to come was all I wanted!

    Dora and Chelle: Thank you. I was very concerned about what to really expect when AF came around. Surprisingly, I am not having any extraordinary amount of bleeding.

    Sunny: Oh, the lady who taught me this was really wise!

    K: Love the cabbage patch...imagining you...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sheesh! Did you ask her where she's been?!!?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Should Have Known

...On the night of 19th when my breasts became hard and sore to touch, the nurses brought me hot water bottles rather than my baby. I should have known. ...Birdman was apparently away to Very Big City with our baby. Every SMS update sent to me about her after 16th Jan was fake. I was a donkey eating at his trough. I should have known. ...Visitors who came to see me in the hospital did not look me straight in the eye. I should have known. ...My mother sounded reluctant every time I asked her on a timeline on when my stitches would be cut and I could travel to Very Big City. I should have known. ...I grieved at how many pricks and tubes were affixed to my little baby while she lay cold and unfeeling at the bottom of an earth pit fatigued from all the effort she put into staying alive. I should have known. ...Family dropped clues on how oxygen deprivation could affect the brain. I spelt it out for them. I told them that Lola was my daughter even if she came out r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d from the o...

Season...

With very limited time and access to the netz, I just want to declare that Lady Season is here. She arrived last Wednesday, and I will someday in future speak of how due to SuperPed's preparedness a crisis was averted. I tend to have firework endings. Her with me, and my first chance of mothering is like a spray of cold water on my face. I am very sleep deprived. Apparently, wise birds said to me that I should sleep when the girl sleeps, but so far my body schedule and kid's schedule are haywire. I hope to be better adapted to this soon. It is tough for me to find net time as of now, and there are a couple of things I want to post online, since CBub's dates also passed by recently, but so far it does not seem to be happening. And I just want to say thanks. Even though I am craptastic at responding, I am reading off and on as I can manage.