This ICLW did not have me on a great start. If you have followed my tweets you would know, that unlike the previous times, I did not have day-close tally tweets...a seamless tweet stream happened. As you would see from the random tweets down below, the first day only had me down with a limited number of blogs.
ICLW Wicket Tally - 1 - 5 [ -2,-3]
7:56 PM Jul 21st from web
ICLW Wicket Tally - 12 - 15 [ -2,-3]
8:22 PM Jul 22nd from web
ICLW Wicket Tally - 31 - 32 [ -2,-3]
8:38 PM Jul 23rd from web
ICLW Wicket Tally - 49 - 50 [ -2,-3]
8:28 PM Jul 24th from web
ICLW Wicket Tally - 64 - 71 [ -2,-3]
7:45 PM Jul 25th from web
ICLW Wicket Tally - 79 - 85 [ -2,-3]
3:48 PM Jul 26th from web
ICLW Wicket Tally - 105 - 111 [ -2,-3]
5:50 PM Jul 26th from web
ICLW Wicket Tally - 136 - 137 [ -2]
7:06 PM Jul 27th from web
The very first day that I went into ICLW, I was almost sure that I would not be able to make the last blog in time. And I am glad that I was able to finish it. I think the Sunday having fallen in the ICLW time, was a big boon for me. My twitter account has a complete list of ICLW blog tally.
In other news, Ms AF is still lost at the sea. No ship has so far reported its sighting. It better be making its way to the destination port, or my mind would start having bizzare theories about why it has been missing without a trace.
A warm Thank You to the person who submitted my news to LFCA.
^WiseGuy^
Wow, well done on ICLW!
ReplyDeleteAnd as for your AF still being lost at sea... let's fire up the light house and finally bring her home...
I know that when ICLW falls over my days off, I do much better at commenting. It was down to the wire for me too to get them all in.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on achieving Iron Commenter status!
Congrats on your Iron Commenter status!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear about your BFN. I hope you're doing okay. This cycle has been so unfair to you, how cruel, there was so much hope. Thinking of you.
ReplyDelete