Am still reeling under the super predictions.
Frankly, a willing heart is bound to be very receptive of any information it is dying to have. And that makes it so scary. Even though I did not blind-swallow it, it is obvious why somebody would turn up the craving and ritualistic investment at the mere hint.
But I know that it has a time, and I can’t hurry up and wait anymore.
The pillow rests under my head, and I did not light the diya (lamp) on Wednesday (as the pundit had recommended), and the latter transgression is making me feel guilty. In fact, I did not forget to light the diya, I took a very conscious decision to not light the diya. Which now makes me wonder why I did not do so, just because I wanted to rebel or because I did not believe it would have any effect.
But I know that it has a time, and I can’t hurry up and wait anymore.
The pillow rests under my head, and I did not light the diya (lamp) on Wednesday (as the pundit had recommended), and the latter transgression is making me feel guilty. In fact, I did not forget to light the diya, I took a very conscious decision to not light the diya. Which now makes me wonder why I did not do so, just because I wanted to rebel or because I did not believe it would have any effect.
Whatever it is, I think it is time for God to really stop teasing me.
Anyways, Aafra Faafra has still not come. I would decide about a pee-do again, not before Tuesday (in case AF has still not arrived). I believe that merely thinking about POAS can have the power of bringing it on.
Anyways, Aafra Faafra has still not come. I would decide about a pee-do again, not before Tuesday (in case AF has still not arrived). I believe that merely thinking about POAS can have the power of bringing it on.
So, anyways!
^WiseGuy^
^WiseGuy^
I probably wouldn't have lit the diya out of spite. Just to take a stand and stick my tongue out. Then again, I'm immature. Keep us posted!
ReplyDelete*HUGS*
In my world, POAS for BFP usually means Pee On A Stick to Bring Forth Period. It sucks when you have to play that trick on yourself, doesn't it?
ReplyDeleteI love what Kymberli said above. BFP - bring forth period. But maybe just maybe... it might stand for something else??
ReplyDeleteThe mind games that go along with IF, so not fair!
ReplyDeleteThinking positive for you!
I hope you do not lose your willing heart, despite the fears.
ReplyDeleteAll of life is a mind-game, if we let it be. I find myself thinking so much of Lori's (weeble's wobblog) post about living in the in-between space, but it is so very hard for me. If you don't remember, I'll try to send you the link.
Whenever I POAS, my period always comes within 20 minutes. Sounds like many of us are in the same boat on that account!
ReplyDeleteHope can be a real bitch. Maybe this time she'll be kind to you!
ReplyDeleteI'm always amazed at how much money I waste on those tests - it does seem to make my period come soon after! Keep us posted...
ReplyDeleteMaybe she got mugged/beat up on the way and isn't coming...
ReplyDeleteI totally agree that POAS is a fullproof way to bring one's visitor forth..
ReplyDeleteHey you,
ReplyDeleteWe are back, and looking forward to catching up.
Blogging about it or thinking about it, that usually brings on AF!
ReplyDeleteIndeed that POAS = BFP Bring forth period. I like that one.
ReplyDelete"God, stop teasing wiseguy." "please."
Hope that helps!
Here from ICLW (yeah, early- I know) You are funny girl!! Good luck with this cycle!
ReplyDeleteAlso here from ICLW - and wishing you Big Fat Positive Luck on this cycle.
ReplyDelete