
----A Call in progress----
Bleem Blaam Bleem Blaaam
Goo Goog Goo Ga Goo Goo Goo
Bloy Blimy Bleem Bleem Bleema
Goo Goog Goo Ga Gaa Goo Goo
Bleemy Blimy Bleem Bleem Bleema
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And he said that we may even try with donor oocyte.
Donor oocyte? Oh means, hubby's sperm, and somebody's else's eggs?
Yeah.
Why? The baby won't have my genes.
.
.
.
.
----Call ended----
----Call ended----
This has to be the f##k#ing Eiffel Tower of loose commenting....He had no right of giving an option, I as a patient did not ask. And he had no right to be saying it like this to somebody else (the caller) rather than to me / hubby.
Once upon a time, I contacted him for an end June-July appointment.
I did not make the appointment finally (thanks to my thesis).
But I do not want my options to EVER be coming to me like this. EVER.
^WiseGuy^
Image Courtesy: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgqwqBrxBn3CH-uCQbNtiOhAgF-eXOrCJ8CY3uhiGwcCjesGRNdEHvJFXRmf_M-ZLxDG3Cs7_y_C2d9BhiB2ES1zc0-3W_udK-VBziemtvhLWBOpd3moAWq8UkGSjzNLOYUDlhYdMExK9k/s400/dartboard_.jpg
You're right, he did a very horrible job at suggestiong such a thing. If that were an option for you, he could have been a lot more sensitive. That's it! Give me his number or his email and I'll give him a piece of my mind! Nobody talks to MY friend like that and gets away with it! I'm really sorry.
ReplyDelete*HUGS*
Whoa, what a call. And so random! I'm with Beautiful Mess...
ReplyDeleteOuch! IF is such a minefield... it's hard enough without some people being idiots. Sorry!
ReplyDelete(jaw dropped to the floor) What an ultra maroon! I can't believe the insensitiveness (spelling?)!
ReplyDeleteSorry that happened.
That seems so random. Of COURSE it's gotta be the eggs (I'm saying this sarcastically) - the woman is ALWAYS to blame for infertility. I'm a case in point of how that line of thinking does NOT work.
ReplyDeleteI hope you find another doctor.
NOT ok. Not ok at all.
ReplyDeleteWhat a total fucktard! That would seriously piss me off.
ReplyDeleteNot acceptable. Especially over the phone.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that you didn't go ahead with attending the appointment.
Big, HUGE ((HUGS)) to you...
What a jerk. Like you can drop a bomb like that as though it doesn't come with all the emotional (not to mention) financial baggage. Again, what a jerk!
ReplyDeleteWhat a crummy way to talk to you. Ick.
ReplyDeleteDartboard, indeed.
Not cool at all. It makes me angry just to think about it!
ReplyDeletethinking of you . . .
yeah, my ex specialist DID blame my eggs too, the fucker. but to his (slight) credit, he didn't do it on the phone. turns out it was BOTH me and DH, so meh.
ReplyDeleteijits. all of them. and we're paying for their next bmw.
gah!!