Was I not chiming August? Wasn’t I?
Well, my doctors need to wait now for my thesis to get submitted.
Either my thesis will get submitted and I will romance ART again or my thesis will get submitted and I will suddenly wake up to a positive HPT on my own. Come on, you can’t discount the latter possibility coz we are unexplained which is not equal to completely incapable on our own.
The inside details are here.
I did not choose this…I chose a March deadline (doctor's advice too)…I was mentally unprepared and I chose August and now here I am, with the choice having been temporarily taken away from me.
^WiseGuy^
Well, my doctors need to wait now for my thesis to get submitted.
Either my thesis will get submitted and I will romance ART again or my thesis will get submitted and I will suddenly wake up to a positive HPT on my own. Come on, you can’t discount the latter possibility coz we are unexplained which is not equal to completely incapable on our own.
The inside details are here.
I did not choose this…I chose a March deadline (doctor's advice too)…I was mentally unprepared and I chose August and now here I am, with the choice having been temporarily taken away from me.
^WiseGuy^
I vote for the latter possibility.
ReplyDeleteI didn't realize you were fighting with the whole thesis vs IVF, too. It's a crazy thing.
Goodness - IVF and a thesis? Sending you all the strength and endurance I've got!!
ReplyDeleteI, too, vote for the latter! Sending you lots of peace and strength. AND of course lots of hugs and support!
ReplyDelete*HUGS*
Thesis AND ivf...wow!
ReplyDeleteSending you lots of good thoughts, strength, and peace!
((HUGS))
Busy busy...perhaps the latter WILL happen just to add a little more chaos
ReplyDelete