
I was tagged (again) for Honest Scrap by the very sweet MAK-now. And even though I have been tagged for this before, I decided to do it, coz it is so much fun!
Thank You, MAK-now!
And yes, I hope you know that Show and Tell has moved to mid-week from now on!
Let’s begin:
What is expected is that I need to -
1) Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. 2) Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Scrap.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. 3) List at least 10 honest things about yourself.
Get ready for brutal honesty -
1. I stole chemistry notes of a friend when I was in the 9th class. She forgot her notes under her desk and I picked them up and popped them in my bag. I was a little ‘behind’ and decided to copy hers…next day, she had already created a ruckus and I was afraid of telling the truth. I quietly kept her copy under her desk, with a note of apology. She figured me out through my handwriting. Needless to say, she parted from my friendship. I am very sorry, and I intend to tell her about how sorry I am in case we ever cross paths.
2. I have a regular colour imbalance in my wardrobe….once upon a time, I had a lot of red, then a lot of blue, and now yellow seems to be popping up everywhere.
3. Currently the ringtone on my cell phone is Lovefool by The Cardigans.
4. I took German language as an optional course in college, but did not finish it.
5. I have not painted my nails in a long time.
6. Three of my four grandparents battled paralysis in their last days. I am very afraid of the affliction. My father-in-law recently had a paralytic attack (he is completely recovered).
7. I love Pepsi.
8. I have very observable traits that I have taken from both of my parents. My love for the obscure, poetry, nature is my mother’s gift, and my father’s gift to me is his nose, his forehead, his sense of humour and TV-love!
9. I am ambitious, not very competitive though. I run my races alone. I am not easily envious of achievement of others, or the faster realization of their aspirations than mine. I am not a sissy, I am wired different.
10. Notwithstanding declarations that people would not like to change a thing about themselves, I would love to change one thing – my bone structure a bit, especially from the waist down.
Whew! That was a t-r-i-p!
I need to nominate seven bloggers that I am tagging them for this…And here is the list –
(Some of you too have done this before, but don’t tell me that you have done this before, so you can’t do it again!)
1 – One-Hit_Wonder
2 - Barbara
3 – Mr. Shelby
4 - Beautiful Mess
5 – The Steadfast Warrior
6 - Shalini
7 – YOU, who have taken the time to read through the list and scan the list as well! I appreciate it!
^WiseGuy^
Oooohhh another award. Awesome! Thank you!!!!
ReplyDelete*HUGS*
Damn, we could never be friends now.
ReplyDeleteYou like PEPSI?! The horror!
Coke Girl
another pepsi girl here. although I haven't had one since circa 2005??? I tend to stay away from softdrinks but I LOVE THUMBS UP!!! mmmm and mazaaa or whatever that was called. last time I had that was 2005 too. damnit. they need to export that shit here.
ReplyDeleteI am the total opposite, I am ambitious (although the last 2.5 years have taken their toll) AND EXTREMELY competitive, esp when it comes to things like games, whether board, or computer, or TT, basketball whatever. I am a good winner - very gracious (unless I've just kicked DH's ass, then I rub it in BAD!! hehe) but a shitty, sore loser. One of my many failings. I lose badly.
Oh, and my favorite band (in the top 3 anyway) is rammstein. That's pretty much all the german I know, their lyrics haha.
I'll do this on my blog as soon as I get over exam and general exhaustion.
x
I painted my toe nails yesterday and I too love pepsi. Well caffiene free diet pepsi.
ReplyDeleteDamn, now I need to do this? I am very impressed with your honesty with #1.
ReplyDeleteI took French in college... didn't finish, lol.
ReplyDelete"I am not a sissy, I am wired different." Love that description.
No...noooooo PEPSI! I love my diet coke!
ReplyDeleteMake sure you send my your address so I can send you your stuffed toys.
I have the same issue with #2. I have a lot of pink right now...
ReplyDeleteAnd man, you want to do this again? Okay, but warning you, it might take about as long as your last tag. Or not. We'll see. lol :)
I am terrible about nail painting, too.
ReplyDeleteBut I did them last night in anticipation of a date tonight.
Congrats on another award!
What a great post- thanks for sharing! I will definitely be taking up the offer to post an Honest Scrap post :) I really liked the first honest thing you shared on your list, oddly enough. It's like, oh yeah, the people I'm reading and following online are REAL people. Great stuff :)
ReplyDelete~Miriam
Isn't it funny when you look in the mirror and you can see one of your parents looking back? My forehead and my chin are my dad, and my nose, mouth and eyes are my mom (my grandmother actually). Depending on how my hair is done, I end up seeing one or the other of them... crazy!
ReplyDelete