Skip to main content

Show and Tell: Dripping Gold

Let me begin this Show and Tell, with a fantastic thing. I got a pendant made by Barbara@Burble through her online shop –Tiny Moments of Pure Joy.

The pendant reads 3VERHOPE on one side and 2.12.08 on the other.




The word was EVERHOPE and I converted the first alphabet to the number of the embies transferred into their eager home.

V is for ‘we’.

VER for November (November is the only month that has a V in it).

This pendant is perfect for me. I wanted something tangible to remember them with. And it’s turned out precious. Surf over to her shop, because as she says best about her jewellery -

Nothing is perfect! The letters won't be lined up with any precision instruments other than my own eyes and hands!

But they will be made with love.


Also, currently the Indian Laburnum (Amaltas) is in bloom and it is hard to miss their glory these days. For your viewing pleasure, here is a selection of these blooms (they are one of my mom’s favourites).







Important homework details here!

^WiseGuy^

Comments

  1. What a wonderful pendant. I think a lot of us find we need something tangible to remember them by.

    And those trees are so pretty. I love watching everything come into bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pendant - I love the meaning behind it.
    And I like the trees - the yellow stands out against the green background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *grins*

    I love the meaning you put into it, and I like to think I put a teeny little hope into it myself!

    And I love Laburnum but it's one of the few things that make me sneeze!

    Hugs

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful trees and what a lovely pendant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful pics
    thanks for sharing!
    Blessings
    Kringle

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful pendant - I love the meaning behind it.

    And the trees are gorgeous . . .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome home! I missed you ;o) Your pendant is beautiful. She did an amazing job! I love those blooms, so yellow and vibrant.
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pendant is a beautiful thing for you to have.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pendant, and made with love is so much better than perfection ever could be.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pendant is just perfect. And beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The pendant is lovely, and SO special that it has such meaning for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What gorgeous blooms! And what a beautiful pendant, so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic, just beautiful and the best remembrance I have ever seen. You are so cleva and smart and beautiful wiseguy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely remembrance! And stunning blooms! I am so anxious for things to start blooming here... It's going to be summer before we get spring.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful pendant and the trees are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The pendant and the story are absolutely beautiful... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. the pendant is beautiful and so meaningful. i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I think that part of the charm and beauty of handmade things is that they're not perfect - it's lovely!

    Vintage Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  19. How cool - I love the pendant.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The tree is beautiful. I have never seen a tree like that. I will have to research about it. ICLW.

    Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Should Have Known

...On the night of 19th when my breasts became hard and sore to touch, the nurses brought me hot water bottles rather than my baby. I should have known. ...Birdman was apparently away to Very Big City with our baby. Every SMS update sent to me about her after 16th Jan was fake. I was a donkey eating at his trough. I should have known. ...Visitors who came to see me in the hospital did not look me straight in the eye. I should have known. ...My mother sounded reluctant every time I asked her on a timeline on when my stitches would be cut and I could travel to Very Big City. I should have known. ...I grieved at how many pricks and tubes were affixed to my little baby while she lay cold and unfeeling at the bottom of an earth pit fatigued from all the effort she put into staying alive. I should have known. ...Family dropped clues on how oxygen deprivation could affect the brain. I spelt it out for them. I told them that Lola was my daughter even if she came out r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d from the o...

Season...

With very limited time and access to the netz, I just want to declare that Lady Season is here. She arrived last Wednesday, and I will someday in future speak of how due to SuperPed's preparedness a crisis was averted. I tend to have firework endings. Her with me, and my first chance of mothering is like a spray of cold water on my face. I am very sleep deprived. Apparently, wise birds said to me that I should sleep when the girl sleeps, but so far my body schedule and kid's schedule are haywire. I hope to be better adapted to this soon. It is tough for me to find net time as of now, and there are a couple of things I want to post online, since CBub's dates also passed by recently, but so far it does not seem to be happening. And I just want to say thanks. Even though I am craptastic at responding, I am reading off and on as I can manage.