To peak a whole year of Show and Tells, Mel asked the class to bring its favourite Show and Tell for this particular one. Out of the 29 Show and Tells, that I have done, I want to bring to class this particular Show and Tell:
Show and Tell: A Book to Remember posted on November 02, 2008!
I was torn between two Show and Tells, and I chose this one because it belongs to an era when I had little audience. Hence, this Show and Tell received less attention than the other one.
To check what everybody else brought check out Mel's blog!
But to the circle meet for this Show and Tell, today I have got something which is something I have never talked of - Books!
Ya I know I know...I do a lot of books...so stop being so agitated at me!
You see, my mother sent me two books, saying that it would be more useful for me to have them.
The books talk of s€x...
But the importance of those books lies in completely different directions...
Those books were gifted to my mother by her eldest sister sometime in 1975 - 1976, right before my mother got married. The books are a general treatise for men and women about how to approach the intimate aspect of marriage.
Those two books are priceless for me because of the direction and the hands that they passed through...but guess what...atleast one of the book lists its publication details as 1933, Lahore!




The two books are not in a good shape...their pages are intact but the cover/title page of one of them is completely lost, and the other book's title is evident from the inside, but nothing is available about when it was published or such.


My mother has never gone through the books [that's what she says ; )], and she chanced upon them and started reading....guess what, the books talk of infertility, and speak of finding a cause in the male / female and even retroversion!
^WiseGuy^
Show and Tell: A Book to Remember posted on November 02, 2008!
I was torn between two Show and Tells, and I chose this one because it belongs to an era when I had little audience. Hence, this Show and Tell received less attention than the other one.
To check what everybody else brought check out Mel's blog!
But to the circle meet for this Show and Tell, today I have got something which is something I have never talked of - Books!
Ya I know I know...I do a lot of books...so stop being so agitated at me!
You see, my mother sent me two books, saying that it would be more useful for me to have them.
The books talk of s€x...
But the importance of those books lies in completely different directions...
Those books were gifted to my mother by her eldest sister sometime in 1975 - 1976, right before my mother got married. The books are a general treatise for men and women about how to approach the intimate aspect of marriage.
Those two books are priceless for me because of the direction and the hands that they passed through...but guess what...atleast one of the book lists its publication details as 1933, Lahore!




The two books are not in a good shape...their pages are intact but the cover/title page of one of them is completely lost, and the other book's title is evident from the inside, but nothing is available about when it was published or such.


My mother has never gone through the books [that's what she says ; )], and she chanced upon them and started reading....guess what, the books talk of infertility, and speak of finding a cause in the male / female and even retroversion!
^WiseGuy^
What a very cool thing to inhertit.
ReplyDeleteThat is so, so nifty!
ReplyDelete(But no pictures - very sad! lol)
facinating! you'll have to share any cures for infertility that you find!
ReplyDelete