Skip to main content

Little Red Riding Brood

.....You want to do another IVF/ICSI in August? [[Tada!! Bingo Boy!]]

Oh come on, why are you starting it again? [[Duh, because I happen to want kids, you know.]]

Last year was so pathetic. We are already doing so much. [[I know...2008 is a huge blip on my Good Luck radar.]]

Nobody has any idea what they want us to do. Doctors have no idea. We were asked to please the Gods. There will be some or the other excuse again. [[Da. But I can't stop trying. I am as obsessed as Octomom herself.]]

Oh come on, do we have money remaining for that? [[Valid point dude! Especially since we have no insurance, and no insurance is provided for fertility treatments]]

Why not take the entire 2009 off? [[If my mathematics is any correct, I will be an year older this year than the previous]]

We already did the blam blam religious thing to please the Gods.[[Yes I know....I am already doing what I feel like from the core of my heart. ]]

You don't even clean up the God space regularly. [[Yikes, he noticed. Oh come on, I know that my God is not a stickler for hygiene.]]

I don't think this is a good idea.[[Please Please Please...come on...we can't stop now. Or maybe he will say that August was my idea and not his.]]

What is the guarantee? [[Was there ever? I don't know. I just want to give a damn good shot.]]...............



Anyways, I think that we should go for a consultation in June and work out a protocol.

My Director has allowed me to take an off in August...and this leeway may not be available in the future months, after teaching goes on full swing.

AF has not yet arrived. I am in a fix....We are expected to depart on 8th.

Today is 5th May....5 + 5 days is May 10th/11th. If AF comes at any later date, it will cut deeper into the vacation, which is terrific not.

I could take Tranostat MF as soon as the bleeding begins to stop the bleeding. But I will be solidly breaking my no-medicine rule which has been in force since January 2009.

I feel like I am standing on the brink of a tornado.

(Oh, and may I add that wearing precautionary protection is as sad as wearing it for the actual cause.)

^WiseGuy^

Image Courtesy: http://www.cartoonstock.com/newscartoons/cartoonists/bro/lowres/bron1467l.jpg

Comments

  1. Seems husbands all around the world are the same, resistance to treament! Mine even says he doesn't believe IVF works! When I ask him how he can say that he asks me how many IVF's I've had and how many children I have. Ok, so he has a point, but sooner or later somethings got to give.
    Sounds like you've got a good plan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are able to take off in Aug. and hubby jumps on board. What is Tranostat?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I echo Geek's sentiment (and question). Good luck facing the tornado. Are you consulting with the same doctor as last time?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just drag DH by the balls, literally if you must, and do what you gotta do. Men, bless their tiny little minds (no offence to any reading this right now, I mean tiny minds re IVF/TTC) have no idea about what this shit means to us sometimes. So, a little bit (or in my case a LOT of) domination is in order.

    I agree, go for the fucking consult, dragging DH by the sac, literally, and work something out protocol wise. This waiting shit is bad enough with only one player on the freaking team!

    Can you tell I'm on your/our side?! Men!

    Love 'em...but seriously!

    and what's the deal with AF NOW? christ almighty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. loving the bloody title of your post!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I could say it any better then S did! Either keep talking to him about it NON stop or sweet talk to him. Both have worked for me. Good luck!
    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry this is O/T.

    I was going to mention to you that I watch episodes of The Tudors on surfthechannel.com. Check it out on the days when your DH wins the remote!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Should Have Known

...On the night of 19th when my breasts became hard and sore to touch, the nurses brought me hot water bottles rather than my baby. I should have known. ...Birdman was apparently away to Very Big City with our baby. Every SMS update sent to me about her after 16th Jan was fake. I was a donkey eating at his trough. I should have known. ...Visitors who came to see me in the hospital did not look me straight in the eye. I should have known. ...My mother sounded reluctant every time I asked her on a timeline on when my stitches would be cut and I could travel to Very Big City. I should have known. ...I grieved at how many pricks and tubes were affixed to my little baby while she lay cold and unfeeling at the bottom of an earth pit fatigued from all the effort she put into staying alive. I should have known. ...Family dropped clues on how oxygen deprivation could affect the brain. I spelt it out for them. I told them that Lola was my daughter even if she came out r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d from the o...

Season...

With very limited time and access to the netz, I just want to declare that Lady Season is here. She arrived last Wednesday, and I will someday in future speak of how due to SuperPed's preparedness a crisis was averted. I tend to have firework endings. Her with me, and my first chance of mothering is like a spray of cold water on my face. I am very sleep deprived. Apparently, wise birds said to me that I should sleep when the girl sleeps, but so far my body schedule and kid's schedule are haywire. I hope to be better adapted to this soon. It is tough for me to find net time as of now, and there are a couple of things I want to post online, since CBub's dates also passed by recently, but so far it does not seem to be happening. And I just want to say thanks. Even though I am craptastic at responding, I am reading off and on as I can manage.