Other title for this post - Poster Girl of Subfertile Idiocy!
Yes....that's what I feel.
Tuesday, I went for a hush-hush blood draw - a quiet check on beta levels...
I was scared of HPTs, so I fooled the bitch by going for the big kill.
Today, the report came : <1 whatever. I am not pregnant....
You know what I feel? Can I begin to even use words? I have run out of abuses. Actually, I don't even care.
I am.
Hopeless. Miserable. Gloomy. Depressed. Stupid. Angry. Helpless. Hopeless. Miserable. Gloomy. Depressed. Angry. Helpless. Stupid. Hopeless. Miserable. Gloomy. Depressed. Angry. Stupid. Helpless.
How could a girl who had to go up to the level of IVFwICSI think that she may have gotten knocked up the cheap, old fashioned way?
^WiseGuy^
Yes....that's what I feel.
Tuesday, I went for a hush-hush blood draw - a quiet check on beta levels...
I was scared of HPTs, so I fooled the bitch by going for the big kill.
Today, the report came : <1 whatever. I am not pregnant....
You know what I feel? Can I begin to even use words? I have run out of abuses. Actually, I don't even care.
I am.
Hopeless. Miserable. Gloomy. Depressed. Stupid. Angry. Helpless. Hopeless. Miserable. Gloomy. Depressed. Angry. Helpless. Stupid. Hopeless. Miserable. Gloomy. Depressed. Angry. Stupid. Helpless.
How could a girl who had to go up to the level of IVFwICSI think that she may have gotten knocked up the cheap, old fashioned way?
^WiseGuy^
I have the same problem, if you figure out the answer on our level of stupidity, please share it.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry that Hope came and hit you upside the head like that.
ReplyDeleteThe cycle continues, and not the one we track every month... The other one - the one where we feel hopeless, depressed, stupid, helpless. Rinse, repeat.
ReplyDeleteBut this too shall pass. Hope will be revived, and holding your sweet baby in your arms will make all of the horrible cycle worth it.
:( :( :(
ReplyDeleteI hate that bitch, hope.
:(
Sorry about the negative.
ReplyDeleteOnce we moved onto IVF, we stopped trying the old fashioned way on non-treatment months. Seemed pointless anyway, and messed with my head too much.
Oh man I'm so sorry I was really hopeful for you and I think your sentiment is right on ... it's so hard to believe that something good can happen to us (getting knocked up on the cheap - as you put it!) when all it seems is that bad things happen :-(
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry, big hugs for you - be angry! I know I would be pissed.
Damn! Sorry.
ReplyDeleteShit. Did you read the riot act to the hope that was following you?
ReplyDeletexoxo
I'm so sorry. It hurts like hell! A big bear hug!
ReplyDeletePfffffttt!
ReplyDeleteBut there's nothing wrong or stupid about hoping. Without a little hope what would we do?
xxx
Don't know what to say so I'll just say
ReplyDelete"FUCK"
S X
It happens to the best of us -- if we don't have hope, we are truly lost. Hugs to you.
ReplyDeleteThat is the worst!
ReplyDelete((HUGS))
Cursed Hope!
ReplyDeleteSorry hun :(
ReplyDelete(*hugs*)
love, you're totally entitled to have that deep, dark and postBFNpathetic "wishful thinking"... we've all had at at one stage or the other... I remember "imagining" myself pregnant after we came back from our honeymoon in India, what a joke, it would have been a miracle and then some!
ReplyDeleteFeel shitty and angry. You're entitled to, for losing that hope.
But I know you'll bounce back again. Thats what all of us (suckers) do so well.
I'm sorry it was a BFN. grr. hope's a fucking bitch.