Skip to main content

Show and Tell: Meet Your Resident Jill

I was pretty stuck up about what to pick for this week’s Show and Tell. I had several options but nothing felt like ‘it’ for me. And then April 24 happened! Well, I was on twitter in the evening and happened to have a goofy conversation with Sharon . So I present to you a slice of tweet education! And yes, this Show and Tell is PAID!!!! You have to send me two good wishes per read. You can invisibly sign into your Paypal account and do it too!


bored slightly...
WiseGuyHey: Hey people, what are you most likely to have for your next meal?

Sharonvw:@WiseGuyHey Bunny Chow!YUM!!!

WiseGuyHey: @Sharonvw ....wowsers!
She is kidding me....

Sharonvw: @WiseGuyHey Hahaha! Do you know what it is?
Is she serious? Coz if she is, I really have no idea!

WiseGuyHey: @Sharonvw A meal where Bunnies say - Hey I am from China and I shall cook today!
That sounds funny...smiling....

WiseGuyHey: @Sharonvw I substitute ignorance with creativity...Most times it works, and then I get caught! :)
Witty that....

Sharonvw: @WiseGuyHey Well Bunny Chow has nothing to do with bunnies, its curry served in a hollowed out loaf of bread, a local favorite, I LOVE it!

Frantic googling....
WiseGuyHey: @Sharonvw slang term for a South African fast food consisting of a hollowed out loaf of bread filled with curry.

Sharonvw: @WiseGuyHey hahaha

WiseGuyHey: @Sharonvw It was created in Durban, during the 1940s, home to a large community of people of Indian origin.
New food type learnt!

Sharonvw: :-)


I was a bag of volatile faces while conversing with her….

On a very serious note, visit this blogger and read about what has been said about her blog. Can we let that pass unnoticed?

And if you do, just check out the comments in The Takedown’s post and you will read (jaw dropping)



Anonymous said...
OMG! Thank You SO MUCH! That moron has pissed me off for a
long time.

Could I email you a list of other IF bloggers of the same
ilk?

Foremost in my mind is http://lunardreams.net/baby/ (Relaxing
Doesn't Make Babies is the name of the blog). Have at it!
APRIL 24, 2009 5:25 PM



Proof: (Screenshot taken on April 25, 2009, click for a bigger picture)





Can you believe they are doing it or planning to do it to somebody who is in the midst of a very painful episode? Other stories here!

^WiseGuy^

Comments

  1. Its like a sick joke. I feel terrible for both bloggers. and who is that anonymous coward that suggested 'relaxing''s blog. she is a babyloss mama too.

    fucking weirdos on the internet. suddenly, its cool to mock people who are infertile and trying to have a bitch about shit.

    seriously. its a good thing I don't own a gun and know where these numb fucks live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny conversation with Sharon. Bunny chow sounds good. I wonder if my dad knows of it, I'll have to ask him. That site is really pissing me off. I didn't comment on their blog about the first blogger because I felt everyone is entitled to their own *stupid* opinion. But if their going to attack MORE bloggers, it's just unfair and rude. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bunny chow might give me a newfound respect for rabbits!

    Signed,

    The Dork

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know about bunny chow..but I LOVE curry! Curried chicken salad - curried walnut and cranberrys, curry is great!!! Mmmmm- not I'm hungry - damn.

    I didn't click over to the site because I don't want to give them traffic numbers - but I'm sure my blood would boil more...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bunny Chow sounds interesting.

    I read the links. UGH! Like Cara, I think they are just doing it for the traffic. I'm not going back again to give them the satisfaction. They said they weren't going to say anything about lunardreams thankfully. Some people are so pathetic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bunny chow...what a great conversation! Sounds like a fun dish to try.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought about making a comment on Take Down, but I felt that it would be a waste of my breath. Unfortunately, the internet can also give access to true asswipes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bunny chow? That sounds perfect for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the peek into your tweeting session.

    I feel bad for people who get their kicks out of kicking others when they're already down. Pathetic, really.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw your half of this conversation the other day and wondered what you were on about lol .. thanks for clearing it up. As for the attack on infertility bloggers, man it makes me so mad. Attacking poeple online is like running in the special olympics ..even if you win unfortunatly your still retarded. Taking other people to pieces to make yourslef feel better or smarter usally is 1) a coverup for your own flaws or insecurities. and 2) makes you nothing but a good for nothing character Assasin.. how about walk a few miles (or in this case years ) in thier shoes before you EVEN THNK about judging anyone ..

    Its not big and its not clever.. sadly I sense here thers little point in argueing with them thier bad not ours .. just remeber at the end of the day its only 1's and Zero's

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOFjFD49rGY&feature=PlayList&p=721ED367C5B5C54E&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=10

    Take care xX

    (sorry was the same comment above ..I made a posting booboo lol )

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Bunny Chow! We ate it a lot while traveling through South Africa in 2003. :-)

    Have you seen Natalie's recent post "It's About People"? A very gracious and thoughtful post about why blog about IF and loss even when people don't want to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Should Have Known

...On the night of 19th when my breasts became hard and sore to touch, the nurses brought me hot water bottles rather than my baby. I should have known. ...Birdman was apparently away to Very Big City with our baby. Every SMS update sent to me about her after 16th Jan was fake. I was a donkey eating at his trough. I should have known. ...Visitors who came to see me in the hospital did not look me straight in the eye. I should have known. ...My mother sounded reluctant every time I asked her on a timeline on when my stitches would be cut and I could travel to Very Big City. I should have known. ...I grieved at how many pricks and tubes were affixed to my little baby while she lay cold and unfeeling at the bottom of an earth pit fatigued from all the effort she put into staying alive. I should have known. ...Family dropped clues on how oxygen deprivation could affect the brain. I spelt it out for them. I told them that Lola was my daughter even if she came out r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d from the o...

Season...

With very limited time and access to the netz, I just want to declare that Lady Season is here. She arrived last Wednesday, and I will someday in future speak of how due to SuperPed's preparedness a crisis was averted. I tend to have firework endings. Her with me, and my first chance of mothering is like a spray of cold water on my face. I am very sleep deprived. Apparently, wise birds said to me that I should sleep when the girl sleeps, but so far my body schedule and kid's schedule are haywire. I hope to be better adapted to this soon. It is tough for me to find net time as of now, and there are a couple of things I want to post online, since CBub's dates also passed by recently, but so far it does not seem to be happening. And I just want to say thanks. Even though I am craptastic at responding, I am reading off and on as I can manage.