This week, I am sharing some photographs about three weeks old. There is some construction activity going on in the institute at the exact same location where the garden is right now. Hence, these small plants will be uprooted and replanted at another location where the new garden will be set up. I am not sure how many of these would survive the transfer. Anyways, I decided to click a few snaps… (Some of the flowers were in their fag season, and don’t appear to be so many in number…but don’t let that fool you).







We have to pass the soon to be ex-garden on the way to the actual building, and I am often reminded of the greenery which was once there and won’t be once the construction is over.
Others are Showing and Telling here!
^WiseGuy^







We have to pass the soon to be ex-garden on the way to the actual building, and I am often reminded of the greenery which was once there and won’t be once the construction is over.
Others are Showing and Telling here!
^WiseGuy^
Nice colors. :)
ReplyDeleteOh so pretty! That makes me sad that those beautiful colors won't be there anymore :o(
ReplyDeleteAlways love flowers - they remind me of my grandmother. Sad that they will be uprooted. Ah, 'progress.'
ReplyDeleteLovely. I hope they survive the move!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful flowers! So sad that they are being uprooted like that.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting my button! It looks good there!
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed for their survival.
ReplyDeletethose are some beautiful flowers. i would LOVE to see some landscape photos form where you live as well!
ReplyDeleteI LOOOOOOVE hollyhocks! I keep telling myself I'll get some for the side of my house each year and then I forget until I see them in someone else's yard. The flowers are beautiful!
ReplyDeletepretty flowers!!!
ReplyDeleteWow - the internet is getting pretty flowery lately...spring???
ReplyDeleteI've been drooling over my seed catalogs lately--the snow's JUST melted! The flowers are lovely. But what is a "fag season"?
ReplyDeletei do hope they survive the transfer!
ReplyDeletePretty flowers. I hope they survive the move well.
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful - hopefully the flowers survive the transplanting and bounce back eventually. Too bad they have to be uprooted.
ReplyDelete