...a game of cat and mouse.
You see, today morning, I felt a 'secretion' and checked immediately. Yes Sir, she is surely on my door!
I got ready with the required ammunition.
Well, ladies and gentlemen(I want to sound polite, if any of them are reading), I checked a couple of minutes ago, and there is nothing more on the pad, than those first few drops.
And my ugly, witchy, puerile mind thinks,(incredibly) maybe, this is just the bleeding a lot of pregger babes speak of. My face has eyes, but my mind has turned blind.
Am I sounding crazy?
After being 4 years, 6 months, and 3 weeks into the infertility loop, where anybody else could be termed a vet, I plead a charge of infertility induced insanity.
Somebody save my soul!
^WiseGuy^
You see, today morning, I felt a 'secretion' and checked immediately. Yes Sir, she is surely on my door!
I got ready with the required ammunition.
Well, ladies and gentlemen(I want to sound polite, if any of them are reading), I checked a couple of minutes ago, and there is nothing more on the pad, than those first few drops.
And my ugly, witchy, puerile mind thinks,(incredibly) maybe, this is just the bleeding a lot of pregger babes speak of. My face has eyes, but my mind has turned blind.
Am I sounding crazy?
After being 4 years, 6 months, and 3 weeks into the infertility loop, where anybody else could be termed a vet, I plead a charge of infertility induced insanity.
Somebody save my soul!
^WiseGuy^
Ugh!!! I hate infertility induced insanity, I've plead insanity on those grounds many a time myself!
ReplyDeleteHang in there.
I am learning that a defense based on infertility induced insanity is quite plausible. In your case however, you are not sounding all that insane. There is indeed a possibility that it is that lovely implantation spotting that the lucky preggers experience. So as much as I hate to encourage madness - there is hope.
ReplyDeleteI am trying to save your soul, but it keeps sticking its tongue out at me! :)
ReplyDeleteBut seriously, I know this situation is like a hallucinatory drug. So no, you don't sound crazy.
I was there this month AND last month. It totally sucks!
ReplyDeletewait, you had a negative beta right (less than 1)? I'd usually be going cough "implantation spotting" cough... but let's hope for now. perhaps it was too early to do a beta. I hear of these "miracles" all the time, never actually happened to me of course, but lets hope it happens for you.
ReplyDeletekeep us posted, duh, thank you capt obvious. btw that insanity defence seriously wouldn't hold up in a court of law. just sayin'.
p.s. the word "secretion" is just wrong. seriously. :P
p.p.s. you trying to say I'm not a lady???