Oh: I am wanting AF to be on time this month. Can't have it pushing into the trip dates.
Aah: Remember this conversation? Female had her fetus aborted because doctors said that the baby was abnormal. I am sad. But I won't judge her about whether what she did was right or wrong.
Aha: Will tell it...when that happens....took the horse to the water...and he refused to drink, but today he has totally dived!!! Maybe soon!
^WiseGuy^
Aah: Remember this conversation? Female had her fetus aborted because doctors said that the baby was abnormal. I am sad. But I won't judge her about whether what she did was right or wrong.
Aha: Will tell it...when that happens....took the horse to the water...and he refused to drink, but today he has totally dived!!! Maybe soon!
^WiseGuy^
I'm intrigued!
ReplyDeletehmmmm...... :)
ReplyDeleteI'm intrigued, as well. Stories about women doing what she did, make me heart hurt. Not from judgment but because I've been there and it's not an easy decision to make. My situation was a bit different, but was still faced with it. Peace to all.
ReplyDelete