No continuous flow. Only clots. Brownish.
Some new kind of AF episode being scripted. What is this?
DH's boss is insisting on taking *us* to a temple in R on Thursday. His family (+ newborn son) will be accompanying us. That temple is revered for curing infertility. I am not claiming it... that's what has been dished to us.
Huh!
^WiseGuy^
Some new kind of AF episode being scripted. What is this?
DH's boss is insisting on taking *us* to a temple in R on Thursday. His family (+ newborn son) will be accompanying us. That temple is revered for curing infertility. I am not claiming it... that's what has been dished to us.
Huh!
^WiseGuy^
Anything that helps!
ReplyDeleteI have two little Kokopelli charms that I keep on me at all times, sent to me by a friend in Phoenix.
I love them.
Curing infertility eh... through a temple, nonetheless!! (DH and I went to the kali temple in Calcutta during our honeymoon, where I was mauled by five million fellow Indians and ripped off by Rs 7,000 all in an attempt to touch some tree of fertility... hahahaha FUNNY RIGHT?!? wrong!! The money bit stung!) Well, in the off chance that our gods and goddesses haven't forsaken us, why the fuck not! Might as well have some bhel puri or something when you're out. (I'm craving bhel puri this week... no one in this country has heard of it... :( )
ReplyDeleteHey, its worth a shot!
ReplyDelete'Huh' is right!
ReplyDelete