This is frightful.
I am scared.
I am turning hopeful, and it is so very frightening. I keep on pulling my thoughts back from the light side of the tunnel towards the dark side of the tunnel.
Scared....that's all!
^WiseGuy^
I am scared.
I am turning hopeful, and it is so very frightening. I keep on pulling my thoughts back from the light side of the tunnel towards the dark side of the tunnel.
Scared....that's all!
^WiseGuy^
I'm becoming very frustrated on your behalf!
ReplyDeleteBut have you POAS?????????
ReplyDeleteNot sounding stupid at all babe, just scared.
ReplyDeleteI know EXACTLY how you feel, honest. Sometimes the anticipation of what might be is better than knowing - well, for me anyway.
Big squishy hugs.
S X
Dear S,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the empathy...
I am just fooling myself....and I have been a smart cookie as such!
But my idiot side has taken over me!
LOL, not an idiot babe!
ReplyDeleteAhh this TTC journey is such a mind f*ck.
I was in your position in October, didn't test for ages, because it had been so long I had no expectations at all and it turned out I was pregnant. (but miscarried soon after but that is by the by).
Hugs
S X
Well, hopefully it will end with a baby..... sooner or later.
ReplyDeleteoh my....hopeful in vermont too!!
ReplyDeleteI hate hope, hope is what makes me scared. I understand how you're feeling!
ReplyDeleteOk, I am not a POAS pusher by any means, but now I want to know what the hold-up is! lol
ReplyDelete