Dear God,
I wanted my Valentine's Day on Valentine's itself. But you have already delayed my rosy blooming. Meanwhile, I have waited and waited.
Had I got lucky with AF on 14th, I would have been in the fag end by now. Alas, that was not to be, given your great desire to test my patience and keep my faith rock-solid.
As usual, I am creeping up on your holy blessings wall of fame, one more time. You see, I expect a very busy workday tomorrow and some amount of local travelling. Can you please deliver the goods a little later than tomorrow? I know I am demanding too much from you.
I have already demanded babies, but they do not seem to be coming by my way....atleast let my proof of infertility be controlled?
Thank You God! Everybody keeps telling me that I must not lose faith in you, ever and that you are just testing my faith. Unfortunately, why am I the subject of constant examination is something I fail to understand.
W who had a baby in the last week of January 2009, is temporarily placing her son (second issue, btw)with his grandmother, because she is 'physically incapable' of taking care. That is however, not stopping her from planning a overseas vacation. God! Where are you?
^WiseGuy^
I wanted my Valentine's Day on Valentine's itself. But you have already delayed my rosy blooming. Meanwhile, I have waited and waited.
Had I got lucky with AF on 14th, I would have been in the fag end by now. Alas, that was not to be, given your great desire to test my patience and keep my faith rock-solid.
As usual, I am creeping up on your holy blessings wall of fame, one more time. You see, I expect a very busy workday tomorrow and some amount of local travelling. Can you please deliver the goods a little later than tomorrow? I know I am demanding too much from you.
I have already demanded babies, but they do not seem to be coming by my way....atleast let my proof of infertility be controlled?
Thank You God! Everybody keeps telling me that I must not lose faith in you, ever and that you are just testing my faith. Unfortunately, why am I the subject of constant examination is something I fail to understand.
W who had a baby in the last week of January 2009, is temporarily placing her son (second issue, btw)with his grandmother, because she is 'physically incapable' of taking care. That is however, not stopping her from planning a overseas vacation. God! Where are you?
^WiseGuy^
Well...a perfectly wise post from none other than ...Wiseguy!
ReplyDeleteAnd - damn - that last paragraph. My heart clutched. It just doesn't make any sense.
Thanks for visiting my boring blog!
ReplyDeleteLoving yours!!
SX